BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New to BMW F30 328i on order

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  kuhn2bmws 
#1 ·
I've been reading along for quite some time, researching the F30 to death. I placed my order today for PCD. I guess I'll spend the next few months obsessing a tracking. Already logged into BMW and ready watch those status codes increment, (currently 111). I'm using my BMW Drive credit towards the purchase.

Ordered 5/9/2012

328i Sedan
Glacier Silver Metalic
Sport Line
Brushed Aluminum Trim
Highlighted trim Black Gloss
Premium Package
Leather Dakota Everest Grey/Black Highlight
Premium Sound
Xenon
6MT

#2 ·
I've been reading along for quite some time, researching the F30 to death. I placed my order today for PCD. I guess I'll spend the next few months obsessing a tracking. Already logged into BMW and ready watch those status codes increment, (currently 111). I'm using my BMW Drive credit towards the purchase.

Ordered 5/9/2012

328i Sedan
Glacier Silver Metalic
Sport Line
Brushed Aluminum Trim
Highlighted trim Black Gloss
Premium Package
Leather Dakota Everest Grey/Black Highlight
Premium Sound
Xenon
6MT
Congratulations! Very nice spec, the Sportline looks great in Silver.

#3 ·
Congrats! I'm less than a month away from taking delivery on my 335 and truth be told, it hasn't been an easy wait. :)

#6 ·
Congratulations and welcome! May I respectfully suggest you consider joining the BMW Car Club of America? Great people, discounts on parts and accessories, and rebates when you buy a new BMW (a minimum of $500). As a member you will be able to attend autocrosses, drivers' schools, and other social activities. Well worth it!

And may I compliment you on the choice of 6MT!!!! Way to keep the tradition alive!

#12 ·
Congrats on placing your order today!!! I ordered mine on 4/5/12, and am hoping to have it in time to enjoy for Memorial Day weekend (even if I pick it up the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, that would be cool)! My car's currently on the TOMBARRA, en route from Zeebrugge, Belgium to Southampton, UK. It's scheduled to arrive in NY on 5/20. Very excited!

My specs:

328i Sedan
Melbourne Red Metallic
Sport Line
High Gloss Black Trim
Highlighted trim Coral Red Matte
Leather - Dakota Black/Red Highlight
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
6MT (is there anything else??? ;) )

It seems like it's been FOREVER since I placed the order and will be FOREVER until I'm actually behind the wheel! It's been fun having various ways to track its progress, though!

I'll have to look into BMWCCA. This will be our 2nd BMW, but we haven't joined BMWCCA yet!

Anyway, have fun tracking your car! :)

#14 ·
Congrats on placing your order today!!! I ordered mine on 4/5/12, and am hoping to have it in time to enjoy for Memorial Day weekend (even if I pick it up the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, that would be cool)! My car's currently on the TOMBARRA, en route from Zeebrugge, Belgium to Southampton, UK. It's scheduled to arrive in NY on 5/20. Very excited!
Which vessel are you on? And how long after the ship sailed from the port before your status was updated from "Waiting at the port" to "onboard a ship" ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.