BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The E34 game!

63K views 709 replies 58 participants last post by  Monsignor 
#1 · (Edited)
So a few guys on my Z forum (my350Z.com) started this game. It's alot of fun and we can all play along.

How the game goes: Pick a place, person, or thing to take a picture with that involves an E34 in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfy the challenge will get the honor to pick the next request.Please try to set the challenge do-able so the game can continue. If the challenge cannot be meet within 2 days, then that person can go ahead and pick a different request.

Some simple rules:
1) No Photoshop
2) There no such thing as a stupid request,
3) Please only post pictures of your E34, this way you will actually go out and take pics to meet the demand.
4) No duplicates Allowed, let's be creative.
5) Once the requirement was met please, put your request in BOLD AND A BIGGER SIZE FONT.

I'll Start:

I cant make it any more easier, a pic of your E34 parked in the street

Lets try to keep the chat to a minimum to avoid confusion

EDIT: Forgot to add; nothing illegal guys! we got in trouble on the Z forum. examples are pics of speeding/racing or something like parking in a handicapped space (if you're not handicapped)
I know we're all good guys and that we wouldn't do this stuff but just to be on the safe side. Thanks!

See less See more
#671 ·
I challenge a nice scenic area, your choice, park, back road in the woods, mountains....etc. I want to see who else live in that type of area. Don't make me have to do my own challenge, and better yet throw up a peace sign or something, no need for a face, do it out the roof or window, that will weed out cheaters.

#674 ·
Got this, regretted not spending the extra $$ to get REAL white faces that way they would not peel, and basically look like crap.

Love the backdrop, perfect.

Lets see something out of the ordinary around you, like near me there is a giant chicken in someones yard, and a few camels on the campus in my town.

Attachments

#678 ·
Hang on, let me get in on this. I'll get you a out of the ordinary tomorrow and a burger joint thats been around since the 50's.

#679 ·
Heres the burger joint and the out of the ordinary oversized pistol shaped BBQ.

Attachments

#685 ·
The reason I want another e30

My turn.
Your e34 on your favorite strip. We all have one. Be it twisties, smooth cruisin' highway,
1/4 mile, even your driveway. You can pull over to take the pic. "While in motion" is a extra point

#688 · (Edited)
That wasn't a stipulation just a e34 next to a E30 E28 E26 E21 E23 E12 or E31.

I'm asking to see a e34 on your favorite stretch of road.
That's something everyone has. Even I have one gem among these torn up, weather beaten roadways of the north east.

R.I.P Zaraki

#689 ·
Roads around here suck! Id have to drive 2200miles to get to Portland for that picture. Oh well. Ill try for a Valley Mills road picture. Valley Mills is a 1 mile stretch of road that serves as a hangout/drag race/cruising/get pulled over and car impounded street in Waco on Friday and Saturday nights after 10:00. Everything there from ricers to American muscle to a 500HP turbo Golf and a couple Bimmers terrorizing the Mustangs. :D

#690 ·
Hmm let me redefine.
I'm talking about that one piece of road we all love to drive down.
The one when you're behind the wheel everything seems to come together as you drive.
Wheither you begin to press the accelerator pedal a little harder.
Or that piece of pavement that the windows goes down, your favorite song comes on like
theme music to your own sound track as you cruise to your destination.
Or it could be your driveway/garage where you find yourself staring at your car for 20 minutes or more in admiration and picking out your next upgrade.

ie your favorite strip or stretch of road.

#691 ·
Hmmm......Ill try to come up with something. You other Texas guys know exactly what Im talking about when I say its hard find a stretch of road you like. Ill find something. My driveway dosnt really do it for me either....or does it? :rolleyes:

#692 ·
No I understand. I've been in Austin and sugarland. I know the roads aren't great.
The idea is not so much about the road its about your favorite area or route of travel.
Trust me I hate northeastern roads. Pot holes, broken up streets, patchy and shotty roadwork.
Construction everywhere. Ya'll just do the best you can.

#693 ·
I got the best area of my favorite road that wasn't too far to travel.
Huge hills, curves, sharp corners, flat open area, rolling hills, all on this one road, and plenty of tire bending pot-holes along the way.

Ill attach them via the app after this post.
I want to make it hard; a pic with a fellow forum members car.

But i may not get that so alternative; a chain restaurant, or gas station, or something only in your state or surrounding(ex. WaWa gas station. I know a few are now in FL too, mostly up north.).

#697 ·
#698 ·
Post 693:
"I want to make it hard; a pic with a fellow forum members car.

But i may not get that so alternative; a chain restaurant, or gas station, or something only in your state or surrounding(ex. WaWa gas station. I know a few are now in FL too, mostly up north.)."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.