BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

which angel eye?

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  umnitza 
#1 ·
Hi,

My next project is to clean the headlights and install angel eyes for my 2003 745li. there seems to be a lot of options out there. Can you please recommend which kit and white leds (plug and play) to buy?
I heard the 3M and umnitza are good. is there anything better?
Thank you

#3 · (Edited)
WORD.... These are mtec2.1 Land vehicle Car Vehicle Luxury vehicle Executive car

Land vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Vehicle Personal luxury car

Then I got the newest one mtec3. Tire Automotive wheel system Auto part Wheel

#4 ·
Thanks a lot..

They both look super bright and I guess they're around $80 right?

I have a gray 745 and I actually like the golden/yellowish color on the stocks. Is there any way to increase their brightness without changing the color to white? like a yellow led perhaps?

#5 ·
Thanks a lot..

They both look super bright and I guess they're around $80 right?

I have a gray 745 and I actually like the golden/yellowish color on the stocks. Is there any way to increase their brightness without changing the color to white? like a yellow led perhaps?
Yes yellow LEDS will do it. Mtec's are just under $200

#7 ·
Yes. If u want colors ones look on ebay I've seen blue,red, green. Yellow? Can't said if I did seen them? But there not Mtec's they're some no name stuff from Japan... $30-60bucks not that bright.. Only in dusk and dark times.

#9 · (Edited)
Hi,

My next project is to clean the headlights and install angel eyes for my 2003 745li. there seems to be a lot of options out there. Can you please recommend which kit and white leds (plug and play) to buy?
I heard the 3M and umnitza are good. is there anything better?
Thank you
Are you actually opening up the headlamps? If so you should go with the led rings that replace your current halos. Can't remember what they're called.

Edit: I think they are Umnitza Orion V2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.