BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

F10 Code Meeting Schedules-Maryland this week end

9K views 89 replies 17 participants last post by  DreamCar 
#1 · (Edited)
We will have information on all the upcomming meeting details.

Date: June-2nd-Saturday-Tommorow

i think Sharbot, Shawn, Svache also have some meets organised.

#73 ·
Thanks to all who showed up and gave up their time to help the rest of us! Also thanks for showing off your mods, I'm looking for reflector covers asap!

Dream- thanks again for the coding, I'm enjoying the changes. I know you put a lot of hours into this.

Steve

#81 ·
Give it a few more tries, mine didn't work at first either. Try cycling it with the buttons both inside the car and on the trunk.

#80 ·
Needs,

Sounds like you had a rough time. Sorry to hear that. The storm's path passed to the South of us, so I was surprised by finding so many roads blocked by fallen trees and downed power lines on my way to the meet. It must have been one heck of a storm. Hope all will be better tomorrow.

#85 ·
Needs,

Sounds like you had a rough time. Sorry to hear that. The storm's path passed to the South of us, so I was surprised by finding so many roads blocked by fallen trees and downed power lines on my way to the meet. It must have been one heck of a storm. Hope all will be better tomorrow.
Power back at my house this AM.

The storm was wicked. 80 MPH gusts, 2,000,000 without power as of Friday night. It was a narrow, intense band. Our properties all had some form of damage or issue, it was a mess.

#89 ·
You freaking bastard, lol. I'm moving!!

Guess I'll have to have Shawn / Sean code me down in Houston!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.