BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

October 2012 BMWFS Sales Support Programs

28K views 172 replies 50 participants last post by  Orient330iNYC 
#1 ·
The October - December BMW "Sales Support" Marketing Programs are going to be super strong...
You ain't seen nothin' yet...

:angel:

First, figure out exactly what you want, and then get ready to place your orders.

Just be sure you are working with a Bimmerfest Sponsor, okay?

8^)

#52 ·
2013 328i Coupe, 36 months / 15k miles. Please.

#58 ·
As per Jon's post the only changes were to the F10/F07 and E71 programs in terms of residuals. Everything else carries over. Based on the changes made on the BMWUSA website it looks like the rates are as follows:

F10:
535i (39 months): 56% at 15k
535i xDrive (39 months): 57% at 15k
550i (36 months): 57% at 15k
550i xDrive: 57% at 15k

F07:
535i GT: 57% at 15k
535i xDrive GT: 57% at 15k
550i GT: 57% at 15k
550i xDrive GT: 58% at 15k

E71:
X6 xDrive35i: 57% at 15k
X6 xDrive50i: 58% at 15k

#60 ·
are you getting these from the bulletin? or calculating them from the bmwusa website?

#61 ·
Jon,

Anything running for the 2013 6 series coupe? I see they pulled down the option credits on the '12's.

#65 ·
Thanks BMW_F1.

#72 · (Edited)
Tooting my own horn - but late last year, there was a time when the difference between a 528 and Hybrid 750 was about $25/month - http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=584523

We may be heading to that region with the ActiveHybrid 3 and 5. $2000 more in credits for the hybrid, and a few end of year support programs, will be all that is needed. One big thing in favor of a deal is that the LCI for the F10 5 series is due in 2014? This makes the 2013 ripe for deals. A further bump in residuals can't hurt either.

#69 ·
Wow, from what I see not a big deal for Oct incentives, certainly not for the 6 coupe. I'll sit tight until BMW gets serious...............

#99 ·
Same here. I expect a little something special with November and December deals. BMW does not want to lose the sales crown to MB. I personally am shopping BMW against MB and will buy whichever makes the most sense to me.

Sorry man, was just posting a general question...."Ride With G" website posts a monthly update so it doesn't look like it's that confidential....was just wondering what happened to that monthly sticky by some company...
I suspect Ride with G will continue to get away with postings for the time being. Leasecompare got away with it for a good 5 plus years before they got sued.

My pleasure as always..

Are you still interested in X5?
I am....drove an x5M...really like it. :thumbup:

#71 ·
Hey guys, been about 3 years since I posted on Bimmerfest. What happened to the sticky list of monthly rates/residuals? It appears it's not allowed on here anymore? If so, could anyone please give me the October residuls and money factor for the 2013 X6?
Thanks.

#73 ·
I will try to prepare a residual matrix if I can get caught up answering quote request emails.

Lease Money Factors are deemed "confidential" (buy rate), so I can't post those.

While I would love to help everyone out, please don't email me solely to ask what the
money factory/residual on a particular vehicle is. I've been hammered with these questions today,
and that is not really what I am here for. I have my own customers who are counting on
me to get back to them in a timely manner, which I cannot do if I am shagging endless
requests for confidential information.

Those who have been proactive in researching money factors are allowed to post them here in this thread.

I just can't do it (for obvious reasons)...

Thanks for your consideration.

#74 ·
328 mf

Saw on F30post.com that someone said that 328 MF dropped from .00145 to .00135 can anyone confirm that?

So I am expecting to take delivery late next week, when I asked the CA in August when I ordered what if rates dropped he said it's locked, but that seems to not be the case, nothing is final until I sign the paper work right? Seems that I should be able to get the lower MF if it is actually lower?

#78 ·
Well, since you asked, "that company" got sued and a "Cease & Desist Order" now precludes them (Lease Compare) from posting them now.. Just because "Ride with G" is getting away with it for now doesn't mean they'll be doing it forever.
If it was legal to be posted, the lease money factors surely would be posted here as I used to do for many years (before you joined Bimmerfest) until they cracked down on us...

:nono:

#86 ·
Jon,

Understand what your saying- but the customer incentives are important from the buyer perspective when trying to time the purchase - especially when in my case it's buying not leasing. Bottom line is I am interested in a 650 coupe and BMW has nothing for me this month ( I don't qualify for the $750)

#87 ·
Depending on where you live, you have huge dealer discounts possibly..

You also have lease money factors as low as they go. A decade ago buyers would have died and gone to heaven to get rates like this.

I hear what you are saying but if you look at history, there has never been a better time to buy a car like this. Dealers would have never taken deals like these, rates would have been way higher, and "incentives" on BMWs? They never really existed until the post-9/11 world.

What vehicle are you comparing it against? The 650 coupe is a high-performance low-production-volume model.

Why does everyone now expect domestic-car-type incentives on premium European automobiles nowadays?

I mean no disrespect, I guess buyers are being trained. But you have to keep things in historical perspective, and more importantly supply:demand. If we see a repeat of the pre-election crash of 2008, maybe we'll see trunk money on 2013s before the end of 2012? That sounds crazy in and of itself. Trunk money was invented to help dealers clear out last year's model... I am all for great deals, seriously. Keep in mind you are buying a BMW and not a deal. How far do you want to see the product devalued? They could raise the price and then offer trunk money.

:confused:

All joking aside, I hear what you are saying. Personally I can't see how if somebody really wanted to buy one, that not having an "incentive" would keep them from buying?

Can these cars not sell without artificial stimulation?

:dunno:

#89 ·
Hi Jon --

Wondering if you can tell us if the incentives to dealers are to hit monthly objectives or quarterly objectives (or both)?

In the market to buy an X5d, have an Olympic credit that's expiring in my bucket of incentives and wondering if it makes more sense to lock in something in before the end of the month or wait it out until the end of the year.

#91 ·
I appreciate Jons, commitment to educating us on lease incentives and etc. Honestly what other dealer is willing to carefully give us information that might help us make an educated purchase. That being said, I was looking for some purchase incentives to combo with the team usa credit. But im guessing im gonna have to wait it out. However the AH credit is remarkable.

Again, thanks Jon for the info, hope to see the same for every month!

#92 ·
I appreciate Jons, commitment to educating us on lease incentives and etc. Honestly what other dealer is willing to carefully give us information that might help us make an educated purchase. That being said, I was looking for some purchase incentives to combo with the team usa credit. But im guessing im gonna have to wait it out. However the AH credit is remarkable.

Again, thanks Jon for the info, hope to see the same for every month!
My pleasure as always..

Are you still interested in X5?

#93 ·
Hello!

Thanks for posting all of the information, this board is a wealth of knowledge! Some questions:

1.) How does the 39 month lease work in terms of mileage. If I go with a 10k/39 mo lease, how many miles am I actually given? Still only 30k? Or is there an "allowance" for the extra three months?

2.) Can the BMW ultimate drive app credit be used in conjunction with ED? What if I am using an out of state board sponsor? Can I still receive the credit?

3.) if I intend to take delivery in December, I imagine that now would be the best time to lock rates in, yes?

Thanks again

#95 ·
1 - You get 3 months worth of miles, so on a 10K lease you get 32,500

2 - I can't speak to the ED credit, but you can buy from anyone you want. i am buying from California and registering in Miami. All incentives still apply.

3 - Getting qualified now allows you to take advantage of October reates, but unless you use a CA dealership - the rates only lock in for 60 days so you would need to keep that in mind. (i.e Oct 3 - take delivery by Dec 3) unless west coast dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.