BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your E34 pics

792K views 4K replies 559 participants last post by  Aristoc 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on the E36 forum and liked all the pictures but i love th e34 so i wanna see everyones so post your pics stock or not upgraded? give us a little list of what? give us a little list lets get some pictures!! :) i paid 400 dollars for mine whatd you pay?

Attachments

See less See more
#1,162 ·
I jus joined this forum but man that looks like my car. LOL I have mine primed down and planning to paint of flat black even down to the interior scheme. Oh well back to the drawing board........If you didnt live in TX I would keep going with mine but I am in the DFW area so I will digress. LOL

#6 ·
The OP has one ellipsoid headlight and one freeform. The Ellipsoid is the one on the left, and it is like a xenon setup you see in modern cars today. The right one, or the freeform, is a halogen setup. Many prefer the ellipsoids because they have such better light output, if you have xenons.

#10 ·
i think the headlight of the OP got water inside or something and the color of the car still deciding...i might go with jet or cosmos metallic black. the interior is finally getting redone with new leather...going all black. new dash headliner and pillards everything else is getting recovered. i want to get back to this but i just bought 3 e30's and well i have many toys now :rofl: wife is getting mad at me now :rolleyes: and yes it is a mirror pic i wish it was a RHD :cry:

#12 · (Edited)
Here are some recycled pics :dunno: Best I can do for now.

It is time for me to get back in the swing of things. this weekend I will be Replacing the drivers door handle on my Wagon and readjusting the drivers side window regulator. I will also be repairing (for real this time LOL...) the gangster lean in the front seats and saving my penies for the new roof liner and sunroof repair. After that I will begin to order all new outer door and lower exterior moldings. The intirior will recieve a carbon fiber trim kit. Then over the summer I will have it sprayed (Same color) and install all the exterior moldings.

The engine, suspension and exhaust mods will have to wait.

Attachments

#14 ·
I brought it for $5500 (its cheap in australia) Ive fixed alot of things oil leaks worn bushes etc.. Ive also changed the lights to smoked ones and had some paint work done. I now have H&R sport springs (not in these photos). Soon to buy a dinan engine chip and take the oem fan off and replace with a thermo fan, one day ill buy some underdrive pulleys as well:)

#16 ·
damn thats beautiful i need to get some rims for my car then im gonna drive it til summer than buy another and rebuild mine because it has 201k and it runs fine just dont feel like it has what i need lol

#23 ·
Unfortunately winter isn't a beautiful time of year to take pictures of my car so I don't have any right now. Can't wait til spring to give the car a good hand wash and full detail! I'm liking everyones pics so far tho :thumbup:

#26 ·
A few ebay pics...

And a winter shot (taken from a window with a screen in it):

Love the white stuff, just not the salt & sand!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.