BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Event Schedule?

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  BHR4CE1 
#1 ·
This will be my first Bimmerfest. I was wondering what the typical schedule is like? Is it a one day thing or a weekend event? Is there a registration fee, and if there so, how much? Any info would be appreciated, even if its not the "official " schedule of events.

#2 ·
Well, it depends. in '06 it was more of a day thing for me (I was only 17). Alot of people will party the night before and that night and then go home on Sunday. The gates should open around 9am ish and if I recall, there was a $10 fee...not too sure, it may have been $5. For the most part of the morning people will be walking around checking out the cars and then eventually eat lunch. Just be sure not to leave the showgrounds (like my friends and I did...we couldn't get the car back into the event) for lunch! At around 4:00 there will either be an unofficial rally (like last time....silly Jon) or an official rally. After that, its pretty much over except for some of the after parties.

#3 ·
Sounds like something I need to attend!

#4 · (Edited)
7:30 am-9am...drive to santa barbara

9:00 am...drive around looking for primo spot to show off your angel eyez and dope roof spoiler

9:45am...settle for a spot in some alley hoping your ///M valve stem caps don't get stolen (again)

10:00am-11:00am...gawk at all the BMW's with angel eyeZ and dope roof spoilers

11:30 am...complain about the lack of food and drink

12:20 pm...ogle the car show hoes and try and get a date with one of them

12:21 pm...wonder why your TAG body spray didn't work like in the commercials

12:30pm-1:30pm...gawk at more aspiring "import models"

1:31 pm...rub one out in the port-a-potty

1:35 pm...realize that "chick" you rubbed one out to was a dude from encinitas

1:36pm...vomit out the little bit of food you managed to track down

2:00pm...wonder how you're gonna come up with the money to get those sweet 22s for your E36ti

2:01pm...feel sad

2:05pm...go rub another one out to that "chick" anyway to make you feel better

3:10pm...spot jon and ask him "hey shafter, when's the party dude?!"

4pm...head back to your car and get ready for the road rally

4:10pm...notice your ///M valve stems got stolen again

4:11pm...feel sad

4:12pm...rub one, er, never mind--do the ROAD RALLY!

#6 ·
Looking forward to this event for sure!

#11 ·
We leave from Long Beach Friday morning. Looking forward to this!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.