BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#12,311 ·
Is it necessary to have the canaster carbon fume filter for the fuel that sits in the engine compartment.......:eek:
Good question... :eek:

Brad supposedly doesnt have one, and its needed out here in Cali to smog it.. :dunno:
bro im trying but dont sure of the OTHER thing wink wink so they might not get finished...i gots all day tomorrow to sand and then polish sun maybe idk we'll see
I see i see, well you should finish em anyway :thumbup: Then give em to me :D

#12,313 ·
Good question... :eek:

Brad supposedly doesnt have one, and its needed out here in Cali to smog it.. :dunno:

I see i see, well you should finish em anyway :thumbup: Then give em to me :D
Because that gas fumes is driving me nuts, & they don't do inspections here, would hate to replace a part that is not really necessary to have, especially if it my save me on MPG.

#12,318 · (Edited)
eeeh it wouldnt be that much less....well if you drive i guess it would :dunno:
Hmmm, maybe what? Like 5 fill-ups to get there? Maybe $40 worth of food just to get there....

Soo thatll be 10 fill-ups and $80 of food rount trip.... $550 for some shifty's fo sho :supdude:

Unless I completely effed up those assumptions :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.