BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The Official "Hey look my car is covered in snow" Thread

32K views 304 replies 72 participants last post by  southpark11235 
#1 ·
I'll start.

15" of snow or more = 328is with a Honda Insight/widebody body kit.

Freedom!

Oh noes, took out my $7 dollar lip!

See less See more
#176 ·
No hoonage pics, sorry. :( Only snapped quick pics when we were at stops.

Sent from my LG Revolution 4G using BimmerApp

#178 ·
One more wintery 7 picture. :)

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle

#200 ·
I've got 3 sets of wheels. the stock Streamline 41s in 15", Steelies for the winter in 16", and my Throwing Star~ish 17s.

#202 ·
If you don't get much snow I suppose you'd be fine.....but if you're going to have 2 sets there's no reason not to get snows. All-seasons are a compromise. What that means is they do a mediocre job of everything, but really don't excel in anything.

#204 ·
Just my $0.02 but i have never seen a set of all seasons that better the crapiest snow tires I've every owned in a real winter.

Sent from my U8651T using Bimmer App

#205 ·
I feel sorry for you guys. I can't imagine having to have two sets of wheels and tires. I'm maxed out on space in my garage as it is! Plus I have 3 cars. That's 12 wheels and tires hanging around. You all have my sympathy!

#208 ·
i like winter tbh its not that bad people just like to bitch alot.

and between me and my roommate we have 15 wheels for 2 cars... /sigh

its good to have two sets of wheels or even three because you always have a spare just in case.
15 is a strange number for 4 wheeled vehicles. :p

I feel sorry for you guys. I can't imagine having to have two sets of wheels and tires. I'm maxed out on space in my garage as it is! Plus I have 3 cars. That's 12 wheels and tires hanging around. You all have my sympathy!
This.

I have the Basketweaves sitting in my garage right now because I didn't want to run chains on the MPars or be on Pilot Sports in the snow. Between them and the engine I have so little space in the garage its not even funny.

They're going on craigslist as soon as I get back from this snow trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.