BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Interior LED light issue

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Bill-SD 
#1 ·
I just bought and installed the 14 piece LED interior light mod for my e90 328i and they all work great besides my glovebox light and trunk light. When I installed them, they worked for a brief moment, but now will not work at all (even the previous stock bulbs wont work now). I tested the ones I was installing in those two places and the bulbs work in other places. What happened?? What can I do?

#5 ·
Do you just press in the corresponding numbers?
They're not circuit breakers, you can't reset them. Assuming you have blown a fuse or two: Pull out the blown one(s) and replace with new of like kind (same ampere rating). Then reinstall your stock lamps in that circuit until you have LED replacements that don't draw too much current for the circuit. Otherwise you'll just burn out the fuse again.

#6 ·
Issue resolved! I replaced the fuse #61 because I noticed my trunk light, glove box light and a/c was completely out. So i took one of the fuses from the top that isnt on the map because I read on forums that those are extras? But everything works and put my stock bulbs back in the trunk and glovebox. I wonder why those blew the fuse and not the other 12 bulbs I used throughout the car? Oh well Thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.