BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FatGuy Beamer

5K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  ///M-Furby 
#1 · (Edited)
Bought the car 2 months ago, finally took some pictures.
2011 Alpine white e90 335i

Smoking tail lights coming soon

I think I need new rims

Already put on black grills

Debating to vinyl wrap the roof

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
I dig the AW on the E90. It's as though the car was designed for that color.

Got the TiAg since it's the Mrs.' car. Her call. But I also like the TiAg with the Beige interior. Reminds me of 80s German cars. In their time, those 80s BMWs and Mercedes were bullet proof. Some still are!

#15 ·
Your pics bring back a very vivid memory from August. I took my grandson over to see those Generators. It was 122F and to make matters worse, it was humid! Who says the desert doesn't get humid? It was positively, unrelentingly super oppresively hot.

Nice choice, try that road that links to San Diego from Palm Springs to the south. It winds through the mountains and it is just awesome. I did it in a pokey Mustang 'vert, it's gotta be a thrill a minute in a 3'er.

#16 ·
Your pics bring back a very vivid memory from August. I took my grandson over to see those Generators. It was 122F and to make matters worse, it was humid! Who says the desert doesn't get humid? It was positively, unrelentingly super oppresively hot.

Nice choice, try that road that links to San Diego from Palm Springs to the south. It winds through the mountains and it is just awesome. I did it in a pokey Mustang 'vert, it's gotta be a thrill a minute in a 3'er.
Yea it gets ridiculously hot out here, I tried going up that road (Hwy 74) but not everyone likes to go fast so i couldn't fully unleash it.

#18 ·
Looks great. Fantastic color choice for the environment you live in! Not only will you be a stealthy, white, panther, but you will help reflect the heat! Now you need tints and your ride will go from this Awesome...to THIS AWESOME!

#21 ·
No way, leave the lights. Tints is all you need!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.