BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Saw one today

8K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  dtc100 
#1 ·
Sexy. IN person it really does look more evolutionary

See less See more
#3 ·
If the opposing driver on the other side of the road is giving evolutionary BMW driver the bird, they're xenons.

#7 ·
Son with my Camera... It took some work to get around him for the frontal

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bimmer

#9 ·

#15 · (Edited)
Those headlights are a disaster and remind me of the E60 5 Series headlights from Chris Bangle. Nasty, son. Sorry, boyz.

#16 · (Edited)
If its about "sexy" thats opinion based, and from the outside the a4 fugly..so is the c class. f30 is 10X better looking than both

amnd i could care less what others think...u dont buy a car based on what others say lmfao I buy the car I like.

#18 ·
I would only drive an F30 at night when nobody can see me. :D

#22 · (Edited)
I drive my lean green 911 machine every day. It's the perfect chick magnet.

#28 ·
From a distance, the 3/5/7 sedans are now almost indistinguishable to me. Up close, they look either boring, kinda strange, or downright ugly depending on your tastes.

Back to the "1 sausage different lengths" school of design with a vengeance; thankfully they still offer coupes.

#29 ·
So far so good, but waiting to see it in person. I like it!

So a little hard to tell, but I don't see any side reflectors on the fender? I thought I heard we were going to see that again on the US models? Sorry, disregard. Just noticed the euro plates. Pretty observant of me :)

And about the Audi talk above. Other than the S5 and the R8, I would hesitate to call any Audi "sexy".

#38 · (Edited)
As far as performance of the F30, we will have to see how the reviews go for the American spec models-hopefully these reviews will start appearing within a few weeks. The C&D review will be the benchmark for me. I don't care what those guys wrote in Barcelona. That's not the car we will be getting. Of course I will be looking forward to driving the F30 myself in February-March. I will call the dealer in a few weeks to verify when he will have the F30 demos. Looking forward to it!

#43 ·
It'll sell just fine....isn't it obvious that the enthusiasts are NOT the target audience? BMW is 'performing' for the primary buyer here....get a 135 if you feel like invoking the 'tradition' and 'pedigree' of the 2002.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.