BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The 6 Series Picture thread - Post your car pics here!

882K views 2K replies 726 participants last post by  carrazco650i 
#1 ·
Lets see everybodys 6, pic thread!

Hey the 7er dudes have it, i think we should too! Post away your 6er pix! :bigpimp:

Some of mine for now...

See less See more
#1,074 ·
my first BMW

Just spent most of the afternoon on here looking at all the pics of many beautiful 6ers.
Here are a few pics of my 645ci. Had it for a summer now and can't wait for the snow to melt so I can put the car on the road again.
Mods I have done since I got it: 20"rims , black matte grill, 10W LED angel, painted calipers red, alum Schnitzer pedals and just a few days ago I lowered the car with Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks. Now I'm thinking about doing some exhaust work in the next few weeks. My ride has a grey top which I haven't seen in any of the other pictures. Personally I do like it, but to some it may look faded.

#1,075 ·
pics didn't upload earlier, here they are now.

Attachments

#1,081 ·
Here is Jessica

Took some photos of the girl today while at the office. I have a video shot on my Kindle if I can figure out how to download it!:thumbup:

Attachments

#1,084 ·
Jessica

i named her that after the Roger Rabbit character. Style, curves (oh yeah), grace and sex all in one unit...

Horsepower - no idea yet. Not been on the dyno because I am not completely done. Just got the Dinan stage 2 computer flash today. Real help too!! Huge change in attitude and driveability of her. Great on the freeway with the top down to hear the Britalman exhaust.
'
I am sure the HP is over stock. Only go fast goodies are the engine flash, intake and exhaust. All else is handling and appearance. Thanks though!!

My first try at a BMW.
:freakdanc

#1,087 ·
Jessica's DEKO kit arrived today!

The silver DEKO kit arrived today from Germany. This is a very impressive kit. Extra lengths to the stripes, instructions could be a bit better though... Install this Friday afternoon.:thumbup:

Attachments

#1,088 ·
The silver DEKO kit arrived today from Germany. This is a very impressive kit. Extra lengths to the stripes, instructions could be a bit better though... Install this Friday afternoon.:thumbup:
Post some pics when you have the deco kit installed.
Just in case some of the instructions are in German, sent them to me, I'll translate them for you.

#1,089 ·
Thanks. Not in German, just a diagram and some small bottle of what looks like cleaner. nice kit though. Never seen one so thorough...

#1,092 ·
Traded my 2010 650i in on this stunning 2012 last weekend. My warranty was getting ready to run out on the 2010 due to mileage so instead of spending the $ on an extended warranty I just spent the money on a trade. The x-drive is awesome on this car. I got to try out during the snow storm in Chicago last week and with summer tires I had no problems going anywhere.

Attachments

#1,094 ·
Alpina 650i Jessica Pictures

Well her graphics are finally on! She has her jewelry and red dress! Wow! I love the sublety of the graphics along with the body kit. Very pleased with results! :bigpimp:

Attachments