BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#2,005 ·
Just signed up.
Thought I'd share... black one is me, red one belongs to the wife.

Attachments

#2,009 · (Edited)
Recently got the CSL reps in gunmetal with some Sumi HTRZIII's. The ride is significantly less harsh and more comfortable, the tires seem to grip fine and are quiet, only have about 1,000 miles on them so far.

I have found that performance has decreased a bit compared to the 18 lb O.Z. Ultraleggera's and assumedly lighter and also worn out PS2's that I had on the car before - since the CSL reps are 24 lbs each.

I'll be keeping the O.Z.'s for track wheels.

Attachments

#2,010 ·
Thanks for the kind words.
BTW my wife's is an 04 330ci M Sport

My neighbours think I'm unemployed LOL:rofl: I do shift work so I'm generally at home alot more often than not, I love my job:thumbup:

#2,012 ·
Great set of cars!! The wifey's is beautimous! And I guess yours is ok too. ;)

BTW your neighbors don't think you're unemployed, they think you're the local drug dealer! lol.

#2,025 ·
Thank you sir, I am sure I won't be on too much. I just thought I would check it out over here.

Missmodena (just curious)!... you would really like to have a e46 wago???? IMO i think there kinda weird looking

andddd is that roof matte black? (pswirly)
Yes, matte black and 1 piece.

pswirley

Where did you get a M3 style hood, for a sedan from??
Eurodyne.

It's a vented GTR hood.

#2,024 ·
pswirley

Where did you get a M3 style hood, for a sedan from??

#2,028 ·
Thanks Neill for the compliments.

My lighting setup is far less stellar than some you will see, but I do try to make sure I am getting sharp and properly exposed shots every time out. There are plenty that go untouched for whatever fault.
I give credit where credit is due, and you have definitely earned it. I guess you are still getting the shaft on bf.c? That's fvcking lame as hell my friend. But Casey, what's this $400 picture I have been reading about? :eeps:

Looking forward to it, unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to take a snow photo yet :(

#2,034 · (Edited)
I joined the 3 Series club today and took delivery of a 2001 325CI. I was quite impressed with the quality of the vehicle and it's condition. The only thing missing is the third pedal. I don't think the dealer will mind me posting their picture, more images to follow. I am dreaming of 18" M6 Reps and other small modifications.

Attachments

#2,038 · (Edited)
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST

Some of you guys like to quote posts filled with pictures even though you are the comment right below, there is no point to that :)

Not related to the interior but exciting nonetheless, just some pictures

DSC_0001

DSC_0002

gosh look at the lack of white balance in this picture :rofl:

DSC_0004

DSC_0001

lol, yay for a temp cheapy high beam bulb.

DSC_0003

DSC_0005

moar air ftw!

DSC_0007

DSC_0008

DSC_0004

DSC_0007

DSC_0008

DSC_0011

/OT bumper adventure

#2,042 ·
thanks!

It's just that flickr is crazy when it comes to linking pictures elsewhere and if you don't do it the right way, they take your pictures down.

someone should just quote the whole thing like 5 times just to piss him off. (hahaha jp) ?? do they make led fogs??
You'd be pissing off the wrong person, just saying :p