BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#2,051 ·
Like I haven't heard that before

No, and please dont tell me they are 16's...They looks awfully small.
18x8.5

Monkey, needs a drop srsly. Have you considered getting paint matched vinyl tape and redoing your bumper trim? Otherwise looking good!
I've considered it, but never really when through with it.

And yes, i've been considering a drop. But I feel like my car can last for 2 years with-out one for the M.

I plan to just keep this car for winter driving then, so a drop would just hurt me in that category.

That's because you're spending too much time on the other BMW forums. :rolleyes:

:p

Trick, he has 18's, but remember that he has an XI.

This is a non-XI with 18's and stock suspension
\
Maybe, i'm making my way over here again :eeps:

Yes..Xi FTL

#2,046 ·
Just a teaser of what i've been up to. I recently two toned my front doors using Duplicolor's fabric and vinyl paint. The rear doors are yet to come. Sorry for the crap pictures. They're cell phone pics, recently got a new computer and I haven't uploaded my nikon or photoshop software yet. I'm a slacker!

Anyways, what do you think?

driver's side recently painted

passenger side installed

The rings around my mid speakers are broken on both doors, I'm currently looking for oem/comp replacements. The speakers and speaker covers/rings are one unit. If anyone is upgrading theirs, I would love to get your old oems! Prefer black.

#2,049 ·
Ryans323i, the panel painting turned out great! Any tips for separating the door cards? Or did you even separate them?

Monkey, needs a drop srsly. Have you considered getting paint matched vinyl tape and redoing your bumper trim? Otherwise looking good!

#2,054 ·
Ryans323i, the panel painting turned out great! Any tips for separating the door cards? Or did you even separate them?
Thanks Neil. I didn't separate them since it's done w/ plastic welds. I very carefully slipped the edge of the painters tape in the cracks. In some cases I used a flat head to help slide the tape into the gaps. It took me a couple hours to tape and 30mins to paint. But that's how it usually goes right?

I really like it :) Beige and black is THE BEST mix for the interior. Can you post up some pics of the center dash, etc? :):):)
Thanks for the compliments Jake. However, I think the imola red & black looks way better, the black and beige is the best for my car. As requested here's a few pic of the center console and dash.

More pictures can be found in my album on my profile page.

#2,059 ·
Just do 35% all around, that is what I have.

Then put 50% on the windshield.

Or

Go 50% on the front, and 35% on the rest and go 50% on the front Windshield

I have 35% on all 4 doors and rear window.......that is what you are looking at.

Then, I have 50% on the front windshield.

This is my car with 35% all around, with-out the tint on the windshield yet.

Go 35% all around. 50% on the front 2 isn't worth it IMO

#2,065 ·
Thanks, hopefully I can drop it soon. Why does it matter to blur out my tags? It's not like they are blured out when you are driving behind me

Old Time Pottery FTW...spend way to long in there wandering around looking at their neat stuff.

I'm relatively new to Ohio, is it legal for us to tint windshields here :dunno:
Lol, it was just an open lot that I took pictures in....

Where are you at in Ohio?

It is illegal to tint the front windshield. It says 70%, but that is already the standard tint inside the windshield. Any tint that completely covers the windshield is illegal. You can tint the upper blue area on the windshield though. That is legal

Thanks, good to know as she needs some tint soon
Where you live in Ohio? If you up north, I have a place you need to go to

#2,062 ·

Old Time Pottery FTW...spend way to long in there wandering around looking at their neat stuff.

I'm relatively new to Ohio, is it legal for us to tint windshields here :dunno:

#2,064 ·
Thanks, good to know as she needs some tint soon

#2,066 ·
yeah I'm in Medina, do share

#2,067 ·
Go to northshore tint.

They are located in Parma Heights, Ohio

They also are contracted to work with Mercedes Benz, Porsche located in North Olmsted doing tint and Clear Bras.

Give me a PM and I can give you a phone number. Their tint is lifetime guaranteed against fading, peeling, cracking, and everything else.

They are the only dealer in all of NE Ohio to carry and install HD Ceramic and SunScape Select Madico Films. We also have the largest high end and standard film selection, including V Cool and Wincos

#2,068 ·
Thanks for the recommendation :thumbup:

I found their website so I'll be contacting them soon, should I mention you sent me?

#2,083 ·
As promised

it started snowing around 630am. its now 10am est. and we have about 6 inchs and expected to get about 12 more. unfortantly my brother couldn't park in the garage this week because we got new carpert through out the house and we had to move alot of furniture in the garge. he was kinda pissed. as my moms is nice and toasty in the garge.
but beauty before age

Attachments

#2,085 ·
Well the snow finally stopped today and we got 15". We haven't gotten more than 3" or so in the past 10 years. Biggest snow I can remember was the Blizzard of '93 and we got around 24". Needless to say we are not accustomed to this weather and accident reports have sky rocketed. Over ten thousand people are without power, thank goodness I'm not one of them. However, the wind is starting to really pick up and I am nervous we may lose power tonight. Wish me luck!