BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

"Let's see everyone's 7"

1M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  KRT20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Im in an R1-forum and they have a thread just like this and its pretty cool, So i fig. i should start one here...:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#2,611 ·

Hey guys, my just dad upgraded to the new 7 and I got his old e65! Just posting a pic and excited to learn some stuff about my new car! I previously had a 2011 e90 sedan that was leased, which does not compare in complexity to this car..
08' 750i Alpine White/Black Leather
Options:
Convenience Package
Premium Sound Package
Comfort Access
Luxury Seating Package
Infared Windshield
Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats all around, Steering Wheel, Headlight Washers)

Also, I'll be posting in the wanted section as I plan on cosmetically changing my car to look like the sport version (ie - rims, shadowline, bumper moldings, trunk strip, and steering wheel) and was curious if anyone had any of these parts on their hands that they were looking to sell or potentially swap. I'm located in San Diego.

Attachments

#2,624 ·
New to me 750li

Just picked up a 2007 750li. Always have been a chevy guy but while my daughter was buying a 3 series a couple months back, I sat in a 750 and fell in love. I went on a search for an 07 or 08 750li, had to be alpine white! Anyway found an 07 with 59,000 miles....freaking love it, my wife has a 2010 infiniti G37 and shes always trying to drive the 750. I put some 22" wheels on it, its tight as hell. Only problem im having is rear door speaker has a crackle, but checking out the forum for answers.

Attachments

#2,631 ·
Favorite photo of your seven!

Figured we all need a "fun" thread every once in a while rather than just problems, so here we go! Post your favorite picture of your seven and the story behind it if there is one!

This was when I first got the seven and decided to take it up to Red Rock canyon to stretch it's legs for the first time after babying the throttle for the first month lol. With Just turning 18 when I got the car I was afraid to do anything with it until this day.

Attachments

#2,647 ·
Re: Favorite photo of your seven!

Figured we all need a "fun" thread every once in a while rather than just problems, so here we go! Post your favorite picture of your seven and the story behind it if there is one!

This was when I first got the seven and decided to take it up to Red Rock canyon to stretch it's legs for the first time after babying the throttle for the first month lol. With Just turning 18 when I got the car I was afraid to do anything with it until this day.
That's just gorgeous!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app