BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW means "Brings Me Women!"

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  6serial6's 
#1 ·
According to a new German car magazine survey, BMW drivers have all the luck.

BMW drivers have more sex than owners of any other cars and are much more active than Porsche drivers. The German magazine "Men's Car" found in a survey of 2,253 motorists aged 20 to 50 published in its inaugural May issue that male BMW drivers say they have sex on average 2.2 times each week while Porsche drivers have sex 1.4 times per week. Following BMW drivers were Audi (2.1), Volkswagen (1.9), Ford (1.7) and Mercedes (1.6). Drivers of foreign car makes were also behind BMW with Italian cars (2.0), French (1.9), Japanese (1.8), Swedish (1.6) and Korean cars (1.5) trailing after. Among women, French car drivers were top with 2.1 times per week followed by Audi (2.0), Italian (2.0), and BMW (1.9) with Porsche again at the bottom of the scale at 1.2 times per week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a funny picture...
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

"They told me 'it flies', but I didn't believe them!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See less See more
#2 ·
Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Tree Road

"I knew I should have bought the X5!"

#3 ·
According to a new German car magazine survey, BMW drivers have all the luck.

BMW drivers have more sex than owners of any other cars and are much more active than Porsche drivers. The German magazine "Men's Car" found in a survey of 2,253 motorists aged 20 to 50 published in its inaugural May issue that male BMW drivers say they have sex on average 2.2 times each week while Porsche drivers have sex 1.4 times per week. Following BMW drivers were Audi (2.1), Volkswagen (1.9), Ford (1.7) and Mercedes (1.6). Drivers of foreign car makes were also behind BMW with Italian cars (2.0), French (1.9), Japanese (1.8), Swedish (1.6) and Korean cars (1.5) trailing after. Among women, French car drivers were top with 2.1 times per week followed by Audi (2.0), Italian (2.0), and BMW (1.9) with Porsche again at the bottom of the scale at 1.2 times per week.
Ha, the things they study. I knew we were all studs. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.