BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

**Your Most Recent E46 Related Purchase**

68K views 540 replies 220 participants last post by  lgr122 
#1 ·
Here's the game. What was your latest E46 related purchase (gee, just like the title, who'd've thought).

It can be anything from Air freshener to Wheels to Forced Induction...whatever, let us know.

My recent purchase, though nothing really exciting, was new fluids for my fair lady.

Photobucket

Whatchu get?

See less See more
#473 ·
The car itself.. 04 330xi with 78k miles. Premium Package.

Question for the group: suggestions on winter tires for cold weather? I don't plan on driving it in the snow unless surprised, as I plan to drive my beater. Right now the car came with Hankook V12 Evos.

Do most people who have cold weather have a separate set of mounted wheels or run all weathers year round?

#475 · (Edited)
Question for the group: suggestions on winter tires for cold weather? I don't plan on driving it in the snow unless surprised, as I plan to drive my beater. Right now the car came with Hankook V12 Evos.

Do most people who have cold weather have a separate set of mounted wheels or run all weathers year round?
Live in the British Columbia Mountains.

I have dedicated winters - 224/45/17 performance winter tires. Great for shoulder season "fun" and great in snow and ice.

All-seasons are useless in real winter conditions and if you run your winters over the summer, they will be burned off by winter and also useless.

Congrats on the car!!

#477 ·
Bought a new pair of HID bulbs (osram 66240CBI). Same bulbs as before, but one of my existing bulbs prematurely failed (seems to be a manufacturing defect). Still the brightest bulbs I've ever used, so I'm giving them another chance. Bought a pair since the price is much better than buying a single bulb

#478 ·
I bought my E46 on 12/18, then ordered vcg kit, water pump, spark plugs. Next round will be a cooling overhaul kit, bushings & shocks/struts. Then the fun mods will begin.

#480 ·
lol replacement parts:

Bosch Oil Filter
Bosch Water Pump
Radiator
Lower Driver side Control Arm
Upper Radiator hose
Bosch Spark Plugs X6
Thermostat
Mann-Filter Air Filter
Power Steering Pump
Wire Set
Distributor Cap
ummm thank that was about it.

Ordered emm online waiting for emm to get here

Any ideas as to how much I spent. betcha cant guess?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#504 ·
FCKNFCKNFCKN... :mad:
Me who's installing bearings often in factory succeeded to damage that new bearing while installing... will need another one and those are 70€ each.
:tsk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.