BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSdZ Data 47.4 (with E-Sys 3.18.4) UPDATE: 47.5

291K views 2K replies 774 participants last post by  Almaretto 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to shawnsheridan - I've got the apparently the latest PSdZ Data 47.4.

It was slightly inconvenient (took 4 days!) to download it from rapidshare, so I've decided to make a torrent.
It has everything (and unzipped) - PSdZ Data 47.4, E-Sys 3.18.4 and documentation and install/usage instructions - as it was in the original torrent with v.46.1_psdzdata.

So I've only replaced 46.1 with 47.4.

So here is the torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent)
View attachment BMW E-Sys 3.18.4 PSdZ Data 47.4.pdf

UPDATE 9/30/2012: Thanks to shawnsheridan again - now we have version 47.5 !!
Torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent):
View attachment BMW_E-Sys_3.18.4_47.5.pdf

This is being seeded 2MB/sec - so enjoy.
I'll leave 47.4 to be seeded as well, but it's recommended to stop downloading it and start new 47.5 - it should be much sooner.

See less See more
#134 ·
Sorry, but that is incorrect. The dealer programed my car with 47.7, but the latest PSdZdata I have is still 47.5.

#138 ·
Just a quick question, if my coding efforts are going well and I don't have any issues, is it necessary to update my PSDZdata files?
No. So long as your PSdZData is >= to the ISTA/P version your car was last Dealer programmed with, you are good to go.

#140 ·
I believe I responded to this same request in a different thread.

#149 ·
Request

I'm reading this interesting thread from last month... Now I decide to register me and try to do some coding on my F11... Just arrived this month!! :thumbup:

Shawn please could you send me information to get Last psdzdata and Esys to start.:)

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

#150 ·
I'm reading this interesting thread from last month... Now I decide to register me and try to do some coding on my F11... Just arrived this month!! :thumbup:

Shawn please could you send me information to get Last psdzdata and Esys to start.:)

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.
PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.