BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

E30 M3 to be Celebrated at BIMMERFEST in Pasadena

8K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  pix335i 
#1 ·
Are you driving (or perhaps trailering) an E30 M3 to Bimmerfest this year?

If so, we want your info so that we can set up a special display area where we will group all E30 M3s together,
celebrating the 25th anniversary of the car...

:supdude:

:angel:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Thats cool!

(too bad its not all m3's :( )

#7 ·
Love the M Contours...

:thumbup:

Boston Green?
Yep, just got done with a full clay, polish and detail.....lookin good! :)

Although nowhere near as clean as yours Jon

#12 ·
#14 ·
IM SOO HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!! I am also going to try very hard to get on the KTLA filming!! Its a 2.5 with a LOT of goodies (CF intake, Alpha N engine management, TC Kline C/O's, Willwood BBK, 2.5L engine, CF Evo 3 aerodynamics, ///M cloth Amaretta interior, 17" BBS RS's finished in Nogaro Silver-Metallic centers, Smoked lights all around and waaaay too much to list here)

Here are a few pics....

#16 ·
Where's the +infinity button? :D

Do we need to post about this on S14.net to get the word out to the e30 M3 people that are showing up and might not visit here much?

#21 ·
OK, get ready for a few more e30 M3 owners to contact you in the following days Jon. I've posted a link to this thread on s14.net in the hopes of getting more owners organized for this.

Worst case, those of us getting there early can try to walk the lines that will be forming and 'direct' the e30 M3's to a specific area.

#24 ·
We can arrange possibly for early entry (sorry, E30 M3s only since we are honoring them).

Again, it would be uber-helpful to me if I can have one contact person to communicate specific instructions with,
and they can help me relay to the rest of the E30 M3 owners..?

Our parking staff is already aware, though, of the "special" status bestowed upon you guys...

:bigpimp:

#23 ·
One thing that would help me would if there could be some central person -- something like the "Appointed Head of the E30 M3 Force"
-- to help coordinate the grouping of your cars?

A week to go until the show, and with also now coordinating the KTLA Live Broadcast, my email inbox is gonna explode... :)

#26 ·
If you're asking for someone to step forward....I might NOT be the best person for that but can talk about it with Mariano (CleanAzz). I am out of town this weekend though and 'others' are a bit more in touch with the rest of the e30 M3 community. We'll see how things are by Monday night though once I get back into town.

#34 ·
Darn now I have a lot of people getting at me excited about this prospect asking for details!! Get back to us when you can, Jon! I know you must be insanely busy but you awoke something in me and now I really want to help set this up!

#35 ·
Hi Joel,

I'm new to bimmerfest.com but not to the E30 M3 community. I just sent an email to events@bimmerfest.com. I have an original Euro Sport Evolution E30 M3 and I'm planning to attend. I also have a friend with an original E30 M3 convertible also imported from Europe.

Are there any more details about the logistics on where to park all the E30 M3's attending ??

Mariano knows me and my car but not sure if he's helping you with this.

Please let us know.

Thanks.

Attachments

#36 ·
Octavio, hey man!!! Im happy to hear you are going to attend!! I will personally message you as SOON as I find out more details. Worst case scenario, we'll all show up early and get grouped together. This fell on Doug and mines lap very recently. Had I had more notice I could have helped plan it better but its understandable as Jon is probably going nuts with how busy he is. I cant wait to see you and your car!! I will be updating r3v, S14, and people personally as soon as I get info or response from Jon! :)

Mariano

#40 ·
http://bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=541086

As for the day of the show, one fact we have established (based on logistical challenges) is that E30 M3 owners wanting to park in a special dedicated/concentrated area are going to have to arrive early -- between 6:15 AND 7:15am the day of the show. I am still working on which gate I am going to bring you in through, but please help get the word out. I will update this thread again tomorrow when I have more...

#41 · (Edited)
Will do Jon. We'll pass the word and try to get everyone organized as best we can.

...glad I'm spending Friday night in LA now, since getting up there by 6:15am from SD would SUCK!!!! :D

EDIT:
Posted on s14.net and hitting up r3v now. That should cover most all of the e30 M3 regular hang outs. I'll also update socale30 while I'm at it.

#43 ·
E30 M3 Owners! To get the details on the E30 M3 ONLY early entry please email Events@Bimmerfest.com with your full name and the year of M3. We'll be reply back to you later today with the details you need to know. Be prepared to stage near the Rose Bowl at 6:30am.

Looking forward to a great Bimmerfest 2011 California sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks featuring the E30 M3!

The Bimmerfest Team - Tim, Jon and Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.