BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Just picked her up on Saturday

6K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  mark_12345 
#1 ·
Hi All,
Been lurking this forum for a few months deciding between a 650 and an M6. I stopped by BMW Northwest to see the new M6 they had just gotten in. It was on the rack still but was so awesome I decided to pull the trigger. I probably should have waited a few months to get a MY 13 but I was bitten by the bug.

I bought this from my CA Gary Edinburough and has been the 4th BMW I have gotten from him. Great guy to work with for anyone who lives in Western WA. I traded in my 2011 750i. Loved the car but we have only used the backseat half a dozen times in the past 2 years going to dinner with friends and such. I had a long commute before so it was great but wanted a mid-life crisis fun car to replace it with =]

Sorry for the iPhone pic. I'll get some better ones next weekend.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome car. Can't wait to see the pictures!

#7 ·
Thanks V. I have really been enjoying it. First M car. I am not a racer but I do like to have the power available on command. Kind of a niche vehicle I suppose? I like the luxury and the sport aspect and it seems to fill the gap between the two quite well.

IMHO in this price range if you want the sports car go for the Porsche, if you want the luxury GT go for the Maserati, if you want both go for the M6.

Just my .02

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.