BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Ceramic or other low dust pads?

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  rmorin49 
#1 ·
My brake pads are going to need replacement soon and I am considering a set of ceramic or other low dusting pad that will provide nice smooth, quiet performance. I drive my car infrequently, never track it so high performance pads are not needed. I believe Hawk makes both F and R pads for the E24. Who else? Can someone recommend a pad based on personal experience and a good source? Thanks.

#2 ·
My brake pads are going to need replacement soon and I am considering a set of ceramic or other low dusting pad that will provide nice smooth, quiet performance. I drive my car infrequently, never track it so high performance pads are not needed. I believe Hawk makes both F and R pads for the E24. Who else? Can someone recommend a pad based on personal experience and a good source? Thanks.
Anyone heard of or used Centric pads? I am finding these available as well as EBC. Any thoughts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.