BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 E34 Calendar

17K views 91 replies 20 participants last post by  Gixxerboy63 
#1 · (Edited)
So on bf.c last year they had a thread where poeple submitted pictures, went to a link, voted for their twelve favorite, and had a calendar made of the winners. And judging by your sikk pictures on the picture thread, I'd love to look at all your lovely ladies all year long (if you dont get too jealous of my prying eyes ;) ). Looking at pictures of other people's E34s is cool, but i dont know them. I'd like to flip through months and see all the sexy beasts that i am familiar with! So heres the order of events:

I will have a mod sticky this and update as we move through the steps, which are:

Posting pictures (e-mail them to me in addition to posting here so i may edit and adjust to fit the calendar, and create the poll). ***Each person Gets One or Two Submissions!!*** im not going through somebody's multi-thousand picture album....

I will create the poll after the picture submission deadline, and link it here. You will pick 12 of your favorite; only once and only twelve.

I will create and submit the calendar to CafePress so that you may buy from there and they will print ad-hoc orders, or if it is more cost-effective, have them made and ship them to ya'll.

The person with most votes will get a calendar, gratis, courtesy of yours truly.

Let the games begin gentlemen! I'll give you time to plan out your photoshoots, take the picture, edit, and pick your favorite, or go through your archives to find the one you want... and submit.

1st deadline to submit pictures is August 4th.

Instead of dealing with all of the PMs EMAIL is: BMWboyM5 @ ay oh elle .com

I'D LOVE TO SEE A TON OF PARTICIPATION! EVERYBODY GIVE IT A SHOT

See less See more
#64 ·
If you're going to get pictures in, please do them by thanksgiving. You'd had your foliage picture opportunity, I'd like to get this laid out and submitted so that you may purchase them.

I will be using cafepress...

#67 ·
the 22nd..my daughter's birthday.

#73 ·
Just cleaned the car today (busy weekend) I'll send over some picks tomorrow.

Hey Spy, I think I saw you the other day off the Turnpike at the woodbridge exit.

#79 ·
Joe there's only 11 pics.

#82 ·
Thats because you're picture was too big.

also, i noticed my own car was missing which is kinda b.s. It is the sexiest one... ;)

#84 ·
.... also, i noticed my own car was missing which is kinda b.s. It is the sexiest one... ;)

Definitely go with this one Joe :thumbup:

#87 ·
I understand taking a leave of absence for a while if not indefinitely.
The forums change as well as the crowds. Somethings just aren't what they used to be.
Sad part is they probably will never be ever again.

Anyway happy holidays to you. I'll see you around jersey. If your ever in the freehold area don't be bashful. Send me a pm and we'll break bread.

Time to go to my stressful 10:15 meeting. Then a plane flight back to Jersey.

Later guys

#88 ·
Have a safe flight bud. My girlfriend goes to rutgers so i'm around there sometimes. Same to you if you're up north ever...

#90 ·
ok resent these to choose from:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.