BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

i want a coupe

3K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  bounzing_soulz 
#1 ·
seriously...im willing to sell my saloon right now and get a black coupe...lol. i dont know why but i got the urge...do i have two-door madness? do any other saloon owners go through this?

#4 ·
2>4

Nuff said!

#8 ·
If you only own one car and it's a coupé, it's not really practical if you have a family.

I'd rather have the coupé since I don't have any of those issues yet, but they were too expensive, too rare when I was looking for a car, and insurance is higher for basically, no reason that I can see.

#10 ·
If you only own one car and it's a coupé, it's not really practical if you have a family.

I'd rather have the coupé since I don't have any of those issues yet, but they were too expensive, too rare when I was looking for a car, and insurance is higher for basically, no reason that I can see.
Thats the reason PhilipWOT!!

Very true about the family comment though!!

#21 ·
2 door all the way :) it looks good, and yet still has room for all my hockey gear in the back. WOOT WOOT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.