BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

MY 13 F10 M5 Coding and Cheat Sheet Update?

9K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Merlosso 
#1 ·
Any US MY13 F10 M5 owners do any coding yet and if so, have they updated a cheat sheet they can share? I've just started with coding and noticed differences in the CAFD file names so before I went too far, I figured I'd check with all of you. Would appreciate any info anyone has on the F10 M5! thanks!

#2 · (Edited)
I have. I don't have an updated cheat sheet. I've used what currently exists since most stuff is the same. The biggest difference is that the Combox is now part of the HU_NBT module (next generation iDrive). If you have any specific questions, ask.

#3 ·
We should try to assemble one.

#4 ·
I am trying to incorporate 2013 HU_NBT into the existing F10 Cheat Sheet. My preference is for one comprehensive F10 Cheat Sheet as there are more of the same codes than there are differences.

#6 ·
I know it is difficult...that is why I am not done with it yet. :D

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
The guys here know a lot more than Kao, and we all help each other for free!

#16 ·
There is always someone looking to make a buck off others, isn't there. If anyone deserves our thanks it is shawnsheridan for sure!

#17 ·
Agreed. Shawnsheridan, Dreamcar and others do an amazing job.

I also agree with Shawn's remarks, but I am not happy that our forum is serving as his advertising venue.

JEG23

#19 ·
Wuwraps is the person who got me into coding so I think he was simply trying to help me out. I know many don't like advertising here and it probably violates some rules so mods feel free to clean it up as needed. I too appreciate what shawnsheridan, dreamcar and others have done with the coding section of this forum. Shawn has even helped me this past year so thanks again! That said, sorry folks...

Btw, I currently do not offer remote coding services.

Regards,
Kao

#25 ·
Rather than start a whole new thread, I'm going to add on to this one as it fits my questions.

Does anyone know if it's possible in the F10 M5 to set the HUD to be the M view by default? Apparently this was possible in the E60 M5 but in the F10 it always defaults to the standard HUD on start-up.

Does anyone know if it's possible to allow Auto Start/Stop to be ON while in manual mode (DCT)? Apparently it is off in manual mode and can't be turned on.

Thanks in advance,
John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.