BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Photo Shoot With My E90, And My Unpleasant Surprise

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  cruisingbimmer 
#1 ·
Decided to take my Bimmer out for a photo shoot, as there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and it was just around sunset. Had a blast taking these photos, getting caught up in the moment, and couldn't wait to show them off... but as soon as I got home, upon further inspection of my photos, I realized that my right taillight is out. :eeps: It makes me wonder how long - at least within the past week - that I've been driving around like that. In any case, hope you all enjoy the photos!

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: HarryN
#2 ·
Great Pics!
But are you positive that it's a burned out bulb? Generally, if that were the case you should have had an on-board dash warning about it. My guess is that what appeared to be a burned out taillight is perhaps the "intensive brake" light. If you aren't getting a bulb out warning from your instrument cluster, I probably wouldn't stress over it. (If you have your rear foglights enabled, you could always check it by turning them on. ;) )

#3 ·
Thanks Kat, I'll definitely give the fog lights a go and see what happens. There was no on-board dash warning from my instrument cluster at all, come to think of it. The only instrument cluster warning I'd received all day today was the snowflake, informing me that it was freaking cold outside :). It just caught me a bit off guard, because all of the other lights were functioning properly, to include the tail light section in the luggage compartment lid on that same side. Thanks for the tips, they're very much appreciated!

#7 ·
Thanks! I live in Kansas where the landscape is mostly flat with some mild hills here and there, but I've visited Denver a couple of times in passing. Spent some time hiking in the Rocky Mountains also (HUGE contrast to Denver!). You're from a beautiful state! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.