BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

If one boston is rare... (Passed smog today!)

23K views 229 replies 29 participants last post by  crisscross 
#1 · (Edited)
.......what is two?

:D

See less See more
#3 ·
They are rare when parked in front of my house....:confused:

#9 ·
....changed my sig

:D

#14 ·
Yeah its mine! 128k, it has mulberry lux on boston green. Needs suspension, and some different rims, but I'm happy!

#16 ·
Just not really a fan of the style 5's. :dunno:

I have the center caps too, so they'll have good re-sale value

#18 ·
and givith me about 1000 dollars :)

#22 · (Edited)
They need hub rings, and they rub like crazy. I'm getting bilsteins and h&r's as soon as possible.

And I'm selling the sedan once I get this one registered, smogged, and the new one sorted.

#24 ·
I'm going to try a Franklyn and list it at 4k obo with a slavage title and whatnot....its in really good shape, new paint, perfect seats, all e36 problem maintenance stuffs....so we'll see :dunno:

#25 ·
I want an e36 so dam bad. I would go higher than 4 though. List that ish in sac. mine had 200k and got hella calls for 3k listing

#26 ·
Ok i'll try in reno first. I actually found this one in Sac

#30 ·
Alan needs to post specs...OR ELSE!
1995 M3/2/5
129k miles, Salvage title
Mulberry/black on Boston Green
Suspension is Racelands, PO was running without front sway bar, he only had it for a few months ( I'm getting new stuff asap and not driving it until I do )
Rolled fenders with style 5's
Yellow fogs (changing asap)

The rest is stock, so a good platform.

The only bad is that it has the salvage title, and the gauge cluster reads lower than it should and shuts of while driving.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.