BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New member from Norway!

7K views 59 replies 31 participants last post by  wicky 
#1 ·
Been reading here for a long time...about time to make my own thread... Started with a E32 735iA, then E38 728iA and now, E65 735i 2003model... Since cars are unusually expencive in Norway, and petrol prices are sky high, my old beemer cost 60thousand dollars...and it was driven 150kkm..Anyway... dont have all the gadgets in the car....but im happy :) Its now rollin on 10x22 inch rims all around with ET 20 in the front and ET15 in the back...The green color is rare in norway...only 4 cares wich I know of...

Anyway..the only problem with it is the logic7....but the dealer charges 2600usd to change it...

being stopped by the police once a week...

going green...

and with 22`s :

wintermodus:

Got white leds under the doors and the numberplate...but they turned out blue on the pic...

How to remove moist inside the cars:

Alots of pix...but hey...they are there now :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to the fest! Not sure...do we have any other 735i on here? I know theres a few 730d's.

#15 ·
Wow good welcome :) The towel is there to make damp inside the headlamps dissapear...turn the highbeam on full, open the cover on the back of lamp and then leave it like that for a while and the fog in the lamps vanish:)

the pic infront of the wires are fixed in photoshop...

And i like the wheels a lot...

and yeah all of the threads in here are awsome...helped me alot in many ways!

#23 ·
easyer way to do it is to park the car in a warm garage / outside facing the sun, and open up the cover of the lights on the backside of the headlight... and then leave it there for a couple of hours...it will take care of the damp/moist :)

#25 ·
hey man first of all, great looking car:thumbup: glad to see more people with a 735i on this forum..

i was looking at the interior photos and i noticed that there is only one AC fan speed knob in your car... i've never seen another 7 series with only one knob. do you know why that is?

#26 ·
Cars sold in other countries have less gadgets then the ones sold in the US-market.. thats why... most of the 7`s in Norway are similar equipped...some of them dont have the comfort-seats, no memory seats, electric curtains in the backdoors and so on...

anyway, today som moron used a key to make a straight statement on my left fender....really nice done....stupid haters...

#46 ·
OMG! You got keyed?!! That's one of my worst fears. I think I would need therapy if that happened.....sorry dude.

I enjoyed the pictures. That's a nice ride. Why are the cops after you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.