BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

FSC to CCC

48K views 64 replies 18 participants last post by  shawnsheridan 
#1 ·
hi
I'm looking for help with typing the code FSC to CCC by Tool32.

i greet

#2 · (Edited)
You are using Tool32, but what exactly are you trying to do with the FCS codes in your CCC?

What do you mean, "typing the code"?

#4 ·
hi

CCC damaged - exchange, the lack of voice control

I greet
So you have a new FSC Code for Voice Recognition that matches your Vehicle and CCC VIN?

#6 ·
I PM'd you a ton of information...and based on that, what is still unclear?

#8 ·
As I already explained privately:

1) VIN B293747 needs to match CCC and the FSC Code, and the Car itself. Without a 3-Way match, it won't work.

2) There are VERY FEW people that know how to use Tool32 to Import and Activate FSC Codes. I am NOT one of them. :(

I do know that with 00SWT.prg, these are the jobs, but I do not know the arguments.

FREISCHALTCODE_PRUEFEN FSC check
FREISCHALTCODE_LAENGE_LESEN FSC long read
FREISCHALTCODE_SCHREIBEN FSC write you can use the 64bit FSC long word from the .FSC with this one.

I think also for FREISCHALTCODE_SCHREIBEN, first you have to do an authentication somehow with jobs "authentifizierung_zufallszahl_lesen" and "authentifizierung_starten".

3) Other people use a program called FSTool (Freischalt-Tool), not to be confused with FSCTools, which is an entirely different program that does not do do Import and Activation. You will likely never get your hands on FSTool (Freischalt-Tool), as the few people who have it, will NOT share it.

4) The FSC B293747.ZIP contains no actual FSC Code. The B293747_00020001.der file is only a certificate for the FSC Code, which you do not need. The FSC Code file name would be B293747_00020001.FSC. I think the B293747_00020001.xml file is the BASE64 FSC Code embedded in a XML File. Maybe this can be converted to the .FSC file, but I do not know how.

The other option is to use ISAT/P. Have you considered that?

#17 ·
#20 ·
Yesterday I read out the stored FSC Codes in cic with "CIC Special Utility 1.0.4352"
I saved them as files and compared the 9c FSC with the one I have from Dealer.
comparing the saved FSC with "CIC Special Utility" to the original from Dealer, I saw that the saved one is really short and completely Different.
Don't know if importing would work.
What is the difference by the "cracked" version, and can anyone share it for testing?

#22 ·
Sorry, but I do not have any. The Exx Tools are of no use to me. I only work with Fxx Chassis, and E-Sys works fine for FSC Code Importing and Activating.

You can always just use an ISTA/P VM for both Exx and Fxx FSC Code Importing and Activating though, so I do not see why these old programs are sought after.

#26 ·
What do you mean by cert? Are you referring to the .der file?

#28 ·
I just replied to your other post with failed 9C FSC Import using CIC Special Utility.

If you have Fxx car though, FStool won't work, and you should be using E-Sys for FSC Importation and Activation.

#30 · (Edited)
But the car is Fxx?

And if the car is Fxx, I don't understand why you are using CIC Special Utility program at all.

Just read FSC Code Status with E-Sys, and see if it shows Accepted, Cancelled, or something else.

When you Imported and Activated it, did you Base 64 Decode the .fsc file first, and did you load the FSC Certificate path in E-Sys Options to use the xxxxxxx_009C0001.der file?

#32 ·
Did you load the xxxxxxx_009C0001.der certificate file?

Is 6NR in the VO?

#34 ·
FSTool is Exx only and won't work at all with Fxx.

I don't know about getting CIC Special Utility. I don't use it.

#35 ·
Hello everybody! I am looking for assitance in relation to voice control activation I've been trying to do it for quite a long time in my BMW E60. I have activated option S620a via NCS Expert but nothing happened, then reading in different forums I realized that I would need FSC codes for that. I already have an image disk (1.7 Gb) with lots of codes but mi VIN does not apperar there... So I'd like to start gathering information to try to make this possible, I have read that FStool could work but I don't find many info about it, any help? (By the way if you need the image FSC_up_to_2007_03, just let me know and I will try to upload it, compressed is only 70.8 Mb)

#36 ·
If you have Voice Control FSC Code for your VIN, then you would need to Import and Activate it with FSTool or ISTA/P, then VO Code car with 620.

If you do not have Voice Control FSC Code for your VIN, then you need to replace all FSC Codes in the Head Unit with a set from another car that includes Voice Control FSC Code, and use an Emulator.

#38 ·
There is no procedure to use Emulator. Simply install it based on the instructions that comes with it. Then when you have a matching set of FSC Codes properly Imported and Activated in Head Unit, it will do it's thing and lie to CAS Module telling car your Head Unit and FSC Codes match the car's actual VIN, even though they do not, and Navigation and Voice Activation will work.

You will have a difficult time finding FSTool. It is a closely guarded program. You can use ISTA/P VM though with ICOM Emulator and a DCAN Interface Cable. This you can find floating around in many places like here for example:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=876918

#47 ·
Hi
Today after update my CCC ( e63) with Ista I lost voice command :(
How can I get voice command back I need FSC code or is other solution ?
any help will be appreciated

#48 ·
You need to check your FSC Status for AppID 02 FSC Code, which is for Voice Control, and see if it is Accepted, Rejected, or Cancelled.

#50 ·
Does anyone have the FSC CD that has all the codes up to 2007? I want to update the software on my CCC (it is having problems running updated map dvds), and I would like to keep my voice commands. I will use SSS to update, but I would like to have my hands on the FSC code before I attempt the update. My car is a 2007 335Xi from the US.

Thanks in advance!

Cliff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.