BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

How do these M5 rims look on my 7?

9K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  ngraz617 
#1 ·
Thinking about getting these rims, should I?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
concave wheels have always looked good on the E65/66 & F01/F02! They look a tad small but look great since you can't see a lot of the brake rotor/caliper!

#18 ·
i think it looks sharp those look great on there

sent from my droid razr using bimmer app
+1

i like them!

Prev-gen m5 wheels are classy.

:thumbup:

There are advantages of having less wheel more tire, bigger side wall, improved ride comfort. And the wheels are good looking, i personally like your setup very much.
+1

#6 · (Edited)
I like them!

Prev-gen M5 wheels are classy.

:thumbup:

There are advantages of having less wheel more tire, bigger side wall, improved ride comfort. And the wheels are good looking, I personally like your setup very much.

#9 ·
Appreciate all your comments, right now i have stock 19inch, i saw these m5 wheels online for a grand so i thought i would go give them a try. these fit good but there is a huge gap between the tires and wheel well, i can get bigger profile tires but not sure to go through with the deal. Worst part is that just trying the wheels for 5 minutes messed up my alignment, not very happy with that.

#14 ·
No funny enough, the car was of the jack and its gap was huuuge! one reason might be the tires were lower profile than standard on mine.

#15 · (Edited)

found this online
they are called TSW MAX
How do these look? i was thinking they look like more of the OEMs you can get from bmw

#17 ·
I do really like your wheels! i might just get those. but do you know any other good 20inch wheels? i wanted that sort of businessman/mafia look even tho it sounds weird, nothing too flashy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.