335i MSRP 55K lease deal in NJ ???

8K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  EnerJi 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for a lease deal on 335i.

I just got the following rate

5K total money to be paid initially
639 per month

Can anyone give me suggestions if that is a reasonable deal ???
I need the car ASAP, also if anyone knows of a good dealer in the tristate area, would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks

#3 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for a lease deal on 335i.

I just got the following rate

5K total money to be paid initially
639 per month

Can anyone give me suggestions if that is a reasonable deal ???
I need the car ASAP, also if anyone knows of a good dealer in the tristate area, would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks
Seems high.

Have you visited Park Ave BMW in Paramus? They have the best deals in the area.

BJ

#4 · (Edited)
Seems like a silly question - and of course its YOUR money, do with as you choose.

But don't you think 55k is a bit on the steep side for a 3 series? Like 85k is high for a loaded 5, or 120k is high for a loaded non-individual/760/Alpina.

Again just my opinion, as far as your original question it does seem a little steep with that down payment.

Are you getting the car for slightly above invoice?

Good Luck
Chris

Edit: NM, just optioned a M Sport Line 3, and with it pretty loaded its cresting 57k, ouch.

#6 ·
Seems high. I nearly purchased a 2013 M-line 335ix nicely optioned and with 7500 down, monthly would have around 690. Not really that much more and it was to own, with none of the restrictions of leasing (that was 57k, but deal was on 55k) dealers don't like to negotiate 335s.

#8 ·
What is the actual MSRP? How long is the lease? How many miles a year? There is no way of knowing if that is a good deal without more information.

The 5k could be all MSD's

You could be doing a 20k a year lease.

More information is needed though I got a much lower monthly payment for my 335 which was 55k as well.

#10 ·
So essentially

Here goes the details

36months 12K lease with total inception payment of 5K including tax, title, doc , bank and dealer fees.

I just realized that the BMW advertisement on their website gives the following no.

419/month on a car with MSRP of 47850 with total of 4144 at signing

I just made the following car on the bmwusa website

Alpine White
Sport Line
Heated front seats

and this costs total of 47850

Does anyone knows a dealer in NJ that can get me the above car.

Thanks

#11 ·
So essentially

Here goes the details

36months 12K lease with total inception payment of 5K including tax, title, doc , bank and dealer fees.

I just realized that the BMW advertisement on their website gives the following no.

419/month on a car with MSRP of 47850 with total of 4144 at signing

I just made the following car on the bmwusa website

Alpine White
Sport Line
Heated front seats

and this costs total of 47850

Does anyone knows a dealer in NJ that can get me the above car.

Thanks
I provided you the name and contact details of one right above...

#23 ·
Do a 10k a year lease and then buy the miles later. It works out cheaper than doing them up front. Should save you a ton of money since the residual will probably be 5% higher. And 24000 miles at 10 cents is only 2400 bucks. Also doing 39 months is usually not the best as you get stuck paying a years registration for a car you only have for 3 months.

#24 ·
resid is 3% higher. and miles are 16 cents each before the last 6 months of the lease, 20 at the end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.