BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

bmw BBS satin black wheels rims+tires 4 sale like new 197 model

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  mr.miriclewhip 
#1 ·
here for sale is for a beautiful set OEM BBS/ style 197 staggered rims with Hankook tires
beautiful looking rims like new
rims are ready to be installed, balanced and ready to go. all rims are straight and no cracks or any type of repairs.

I have had this rims and tires for 2 months only, there basically brand new. freshly powder coated satin black
Tires are like new about 98% on them didn't really drive the car. my lost your gain. price is way below then what i spend on tires and powder coating.
One Rim rear has a small scratch as u see in the picture not to noticeable once installed. can be easily touched up.
FRONT TIRES HANKOOK 225/40 R18 VENTUS V12 EVO8
REARS TIRES HANKOOK255/35Z/R18 ventus V12 EVO

asking $900obo

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Bimmer-Man,

Potential buyers will want to know three (critical) bits of information:

1. What is the rim width ? (front ? rear?)

2. What is the offset ? (front ? rear ?)

3. What is the hub centerbore measurement ?

#5 ·
fast bob i know your pretty knowledgeable, i was looking at either getting a staggered set of these or a set of 18" vmr csl rims for next summer. i know not all replicas are created equal and have read a lot of stores about peoples reps bending and being of poor quality. but i have heard good things about vmr's. would you say they are both comparable or do you have any input on why one is better than the other besides looks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.