BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

eas |Berk Technology Exhausts for your 135i!

5K views 45 replies 1 participant last post by  eas 
#1 · (Edited)
Gentlemen,

Berk Technology is a manufacturer of high quality aftermarket automotive parts for specialized vehicles. Their facility houses a state of the art research and development center where extensive testing goes into each and every one of their products. In addition, all of their products go through rigorous testing on and off the track to ensure the utmost in quality prior to going to market. This Berk exhaust system is now available and ready to ship for the N54 & N55!

Here is what is offered for your 135i:

Berk Technology - Race Muffler Delete System 2x80mm - e82 135i

Berk Technology - Sport Muffler 2x80mm - e82 135i

Berk Technology - Full Race Exhaust System 2x80mm - e82 135i

Berk Technology - Full Sport Exhaust System 2x80mm - e82 135i

Features:
-Made in the USA
-100% Stainless Steel Construction
-Full bolt-on fitment
-Saves weight over stock Mufflers
-Increased power, torque and response
-Loud, exotic sound
-Features dual 80mm tips

Ordering:
Phone:
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier's Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Tax:
All CA customers will be charged 7.75% CA Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed

Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 866.669.0705 x27
Email: david@europeanautosource.com

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.

See less See more
2 5
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.