BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

who needs some new white turn signal bulbs for their clear corners!?

920 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  delirium330 
#1 ·
I know this belongs in the for sale section, but who looks there? I'm sure there is some e46 owner who needs a good deal on perfect bulb set!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling a full set of Solaris Invisibulbs. All are in perfect condition, 2 for the front signals, 2 for the sidemarkers, and 2 for the rear. They show white/invisible through the lenses and blink bright white (no ugly egg yolk if you have clear corners).

These came of my E46, but fit many other models. The front and rear bulbs are parallel configuration (not offset). The below picture has them in Stealth packaging, but they are Solaris. I am selling because the state I live in requires them to blink amber so I had to get new ones.

Great bulbs, long time Bimmerfest member you can trust. $40 for the full set, free shipping via UPS Ground. Only ship to USA. Let me know if any questions.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.