BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bimmerfest '05 Belfast Northern Ireland

7K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Jon Shafer 
#1 ·
(Bimmerfest relates to a show and not associated with Bimmerfest.com)
Bimmerfest '05 with NI-BMW, Schism.ie & Performance BMW

NI-BMW in conjunction with Schism.ie and Performance BMW host Bimmerfest 2005 at the Odyssey Arena on Sunday the 14th August from 11.00am onwards.

Prepare to brace yourselves for the first ever modified BMW-only show in Northern Ireland, in conjuction with your favourite read Performance BMW Magazine. Set to be the biggest BMW event the whole of Ireland has ever seen.

We are expecting over 200 cars including M Power cars, Coupes old and new. 3. 5 and 7 series cars.

Show and Shine prizes for the best car, Feature cars from Performance BMW Mag, Concours displays, Trade stands.

Bimmerfest 2005 as advertised in Performance BMW Magazine, Guaranteed fun for the family. Tickets are £6 in advance and £8 on the day.

For more information or enter your BMW, contact mark@ni-bmw.co.uk or visit www.NI-BMW.co.uk

See less See more
#3 ·
Topazman said:
MarkCk there will be a group of us travelling up from Southern Ireland (Dublin ) to the event so we are lookin forward to it and the high speed spin up roll on August 05 :thumbup:
You still around Topazman?

I saw this on your site and was wondering if you could provide a write-up
of the event?

http://www.bmwcarclubforum.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=13496

#6 ·
Jon to be honest I am only going to the event another member on our site PhilD is one of the organisers along with PerformanceBMW so I don't have any more info for you other than whats on the link that you posted to the organisers site but If I come across anything I will keep you posted. I just got back from my holidays in the Spain on a lovely island so sorry about not replying earlier

#7 ·
Jon the event has been cancelled as the organisers Schism said they had some problems etc so at this stage a few of us are trying to organise a small event with no commercial interest but its very late to get a dealer on board but we will try. I'll keep you informed if anything happens but the Official Bimmerfest event is Gone :cry:

#8 ·
Topazman said:
Jon the event has been cancelled as the organisers Schism said they had some problems etc so at this stage a few of us are trying to organise a small event with no commercial interest but its very late to get a dealer on board but we will try. I'll keep you informed if anything happens but the Official Bimmerfest event is Gone
Topazman,

Thanks for the update! Please keep me posted on the developments.

Best regards,
--Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.