BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Dashsoft Drivers??

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  LuvThis7 
#1 ·
Can anyone please email me the drivers for Dashsoft.
Ive changed laptops and i cannot find the disc that came with the 4in1
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!:thumbup:
bmautosports@gmail.com

#3 ·
I could never get my dashsoft to work, always fails to communicate :dunno:

#9 ·
I didn't think you could run it on Windows 7. I run mine on Vista and older acre laptop.
Maybe its because my laptop is win7 32 bit? :dunno: Inpa winkfp NCS all work for me (just cannot communicate with the KOMBO or MMI), Carsoft, Dashsoft, Progman, GT1 do not even with a virtual machine :thumbdwn:

#10 ·
I'm just going to be truthfull here, I hear all this great stuff about dashsoft, get the package, not fucn instructions I move cd to HD and plug in cable, I get errors on USB.

I am just goi g back to INPA. Anyone want a useless cable

#11 ·
I'm just going to be truthfull here, I hear all this great stuff about dashsoft, get the package, not fucn instructions I move cd to HD and plug in cable, I get errors on USB.

I am just goi g back to INPA. Anyone want a useless cable
I am out of town right now with work but will look at my device settings on the Dashsoft when I get home. I had trouble at first and I agree there are no instructions. I ended up getting it to work by messing with the device settings and making sure the COM port was set on Com1.

I have more issues getting INPA setup. I have tried twice now and cannot get it to work. The Dashsoft is more user friendly in my opinion. I'll help you get Dashsoft running. Can you help me with INPA?

#12 ·
Took me 2 days with INPA, with someone else flipping the switches. I will just go to using NCS as dashsoft I thought was sooooooooo easy.

Where is the coding list, what the hell does what?

There is no way I am just going to start changing values without knowing what it does???????

Someone please show me the light here?

Are you all just plugging in codes to see what it does till you get what you want?

Is there a list? I see that SJ had a excel sheet where is it.?

#14 ·
I really use Dashsoft to check and clear codes. The only programming I have done is for the digital speedo.

They make another one for the E46 that I use on my sons 330ci. It just has boxes that you check to turn on programming features and is super easy to use.

Who is the INPA master on here .? I really need help setting it up . Not sure if something is wrong with my program files.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.