BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Black Sapphire Metallic

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  NickyBlack 
#1 · (Edited)
While in the hunt for a new 750, came across one at Concord BMW in Black Sapphire Metallic... I was amazed... I thought I had read some forums here trashing this color, but man o'man, in person, it was crazy beautiful, my wife couldn't believe how gorgeous it was, we walked past it, went back to it, checked out a couple in the side lot, then back to the black sapphire, just needed to share, it was the first time seeing this color in person..:thumbup:

#3 ·
What's the extra care involved? It had a metallic flake to it (I was under the impression it was easier than a jet black to care for)... I seriously want to go back and stare at that car some more... gorgeous...

#6 ·
+100 on the color!!:thumbup::thumbup:
Does take a bit of extra care to keep the paint swirl and hologram free. It is well worth the time. Good thing my wife's 335 vert is a light metallic color

2009 750Li-Sapphire Black/Black Napa-ZSP,ZLS,ZPS,ZCV,ZDA,610,ZCE,4U1,655,6NF,4CA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.