BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Cleaning Ivory Alcantera Surface on Nappa Leather Interior

5K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  vivek_v_rane 
#1 · (Edited)
Any tips on cleaning the Alcantera surfaces on my Ivory Nappa leather interior? The side panels on the seating surface where the Alcantera is are already turning grey after only 2 weeks.

#2 · (Edited)
Congrats on the new ride! Lots of tips and suggestions for the ivory white leather and alcantara if you search this forum :thumbup:

#5 ·
I think the key to keeping the ivory leather clean is to do frequent vacuuming and wipe downs, especially if you have had the top down for extended periods. Any quality leather cleaner and reconditioner of your preference will work on the nappa leather. Don't forget the back of the headrests! As for the Alcantara inserts, I brush these off and use a damp white tery cloth moistened with a little Woolite to remove the black seatbelt marks when they become visible

#7 ·
Uhh, well less than 2 weeks, and the seat inner panels are already dark grey from just sitting on them. Thinking of going to an upholsterer and having the panels replaced or covered in nappa leather like the rest of the seats. The leather is an easy clean.

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.