BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New M3 coming at the end of 2006!?

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Bruce 
#1 ·
Is this right? Am I reading this correctly. Can someone please confirm this. I just read in German Car fans that the M3 is coming at the end of 2006. This would be awesome. It also metioned the saloon and estate, but that might be a different topic. We will get the coupe for sure. Many people strongly believe the saloon will come. I am a bit concerned about the 0-60 times they posted. A hair over 5 seconds? Although I assume this engine will be very tunable as will be the bi-turbo I hope that it can get closer to 4.2 second range. It is a good era to be alive and even better to be able to actually afford one!

#2 ·
Is this right? Am I reading this correctly. Can someone please confirm this. I just read in German Car fans that the M3 is coming at the end of 2006. This would be awesome. It also metioned the saloon and estate, but that might be a different topic. We will get the coupe for sure. Many people strongly believe the saloon will come. I am a bit concerned about the 0-60 times they posted. A hair over 5 seconds? Although I assume this engine will be very tunable as will be the bi-turbo I hope that it can get closer to 4.2 second range. It is a good era to be alive and even better to be able to actually afford one!

#8 ·
#9 ·
I would think end of 2007 at the earliest. It hasn't even been displayed at any of the international auto shows yet to make a late 2006 launch and I also don't believe BMW would dilute the launch of the twin turbo 335i coupe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.