BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

My new car!!! None Bmw content :(

4K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  MontrealBimmer 
#1 ·
So i sold my 98m3 and i was going to buy a e46m but plans changed and i decided i wanted a weekend toy. So i bought this awesome mazda protege from my bro in law for 500 bucks with 128k :) as my daily and went and bought me a 06 Evolution Mr. I love it!! handles amazing and its pretty quick too. Anyway here are some pics dont be too hard. The factory wing will be going back on as well as none tinted taillights..

And my daily :redspot

See less See more
#16 ·
Congrats Zemir!

Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do with it, but on the whole I'm not an Evo fan - but they can be made wicked fast. 420 on E85 is nuts, can I borrow it? :D

#28 · (Edited)
Its no WRX :AF330i:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah zemira! Take that!

I wouldn't drive that if you paid me.
Evo is for guys that don't care about quality, just speed. How old are you? 16?
Fvck. The. Fvck. Off.

Honestly, coming from someone that drives an e90, that means nothing. Go take your 230hp, 3300lb car and shove it up your gaping butthole. If all you can throw out is the cliche crap about interior quality, with no respect for the car's purpose, you're not welcome in our little club

And in case you're wondering, his car was built for this terrain:

Whereas your car was built to drive 16 year old girls, housewives, and badge whores to places like this:

#31 ·
Congrats on the new whip. They are certainly quick.

My old roommate had an Evo and constantly talked trash about my 6. I didn't really care, but it did get annoying. We went out for a spin in his Evo every now and then and he let it rip. A little 4-banger with a turbo: it was neat. Definitely felt some good torque and from such a small engine, it was fun. He was Korean so it fit him well.

I'd probably never buy one, but that's just me. Hope you stick around on the boards for insight/humor/etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.