Here are some of my pics of the new 330i Performance Package
from the LA Auto Show Media Days.

This car was Imola Red II (More pics from the show to
follow...)

Note: High-Gloss Shadowline tirm, Alcantra &
Cloth seats, Black Cube trim, Alcantra Steering Wheel

See less See more
#3 ·
This car looks very nice. Thanks for the pics. I love the new wheels. And suede steering-wheel is cool too. But I don´t like that it has red needles when it´s not a real M-car.

Jspeed,

Interesting. The buttons for the temperature is different and located on another place than before.

#4 ·
:dunno:

The 6 speed and the extra 10 hp :thumbup:

The rest of it :thumbdwn:. I'm not a fan of interior d'Elvis. The exterior is half M3 half SP. In OW, half-assed. It wreaks of cheap boy racer rather than M3.

#5 ·
Pictures

Great pictures,love the wheels.What happen to the clears all the way around??
vern

#6 ·
Woah, alcantara steering wheel. Nice touch, but I wonder how that will wear over time.

#16 ·
It looks like 275s in the rear?! That's quite a difference from the 'regular' 330 sports package. Any clue what the fronts are?

Not bad, though the interior (and exterior) appointments don't do it for me. I really like my titanium headlight housing.:)

#17 ·
Wheels look ok but would be a problem to clean. I don't like the spoiler or the fuzzy steering wheel. Imola red II looks like bright red...too much orange.
All in all, not worth it IMO.

#21 ·
Are those LED brake lights?

#26 ·
What the hell? They still refuse to italicize the font on the gauges for the sedan! Bastards! :mad:

But hey I'd take it. This is the epitome of what I'd like my 330 to be like. Since my expense-ridden salary won't allow the M3 into my life, I guess I'll just have to "settle" for this in '04.

Speaking of '04, is that the year of the new 3'er or is that supposed to be '05? Please say '05!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.