BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW 650I custom parts for sale (parting out!)

15K views 75 replies 18 participants last post by  eurowned 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi I am selling my baby and parting out my 650i

1. Wind deflector -9.9/10 has case and etc. it was recently replaced by the bmw dealer as one of the service advisor accidentally broke mine while servicing it... price:270

2. authentic carbon fiber side mirror cover - 9/10. its a 3m double tape stick on it has little scratch on the left hand side but it isnt as visible price:90

3. Red caliper cover - 9.5/10. it was bought from carid.com. you can go check it out! its around 180 new without tax. its a screw on and easy to install just take out the tire and screw it on to your brake and you are done! price: 100

4. RPI air scoop: 9/10. you can easily install this by taking out the kidney grill. the color is red. price: 20

5. Custom euro style spoiler: 10/10. its matte black custom paint and its pretty big spoiler. it fits all 650i including coupe and conv. price: 350

6. Vertini Henessey 20" staggered rims: 8/10 its custom matte black paint with four brand new tires with different brand of tires. it has little bit of curb rash but its painted so it isnt visible at all. its usually 1.8k and up for new ones online just for the rims. price: 1000

7. Cobra XRS R9G radar detector 9/10. bought it few years ago and it works great. very clean installation and can he installed on the corner and hide all the wires to avoid the mess. the remote control unit's back holder is little broken but can be still mounted on the A/C vent. price: 100

8. All season rubber floor mat: 8/10 its beige price: 60

9. LED interior and exterior light bulbs: 10/10 i used them for few months and it has alot of life in it. its all LED in my car, trunk, back license plate, under my side mirror and etc. price: 50

10. Angel eyes: 9/10. white price: 40

please text me at 213-399-2345 if you are interested and I will send over more pictures if needed!

See less See more
#60 ·
Bump

#63 ·
Air scoop is sold sorry

#64 ·
Bump

#65 ·
Bump

#66 ·
Bump! Rims are also available

#68 ·
#69 ·
Bump

#70 ·
Bump

#71 ·
Bump!
Rims available still

#72 ·
Bump

#74 ·
Only have rims, radar detector, and European license plate

Cf mirror cover is available but little cracked while storing the stuff.

#76 ·
Not as bad.
Please pm me your phone number so I can text

Bump! Rims still available

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.