BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

C7 A6 versus F10 5er comparison video

8K views 60 replies 31 participants last post by  Ingolstud 
#1 ·

Let the usual pissing match commence :thumbup::rofl:

#58 ·
^^ I don't agree about the F10 looking like the F30

The front end clearly looks different with the headlights, kidney grill etc...

Where as when i see the new A4's driving towards me I can't tell if its the A6 or A4 until it actually passes by and i see the taillights.

What bugs me the most when i went to check out the A6 before i bought my F10 was that flip out nav screen and there were buttons everywhere on the center console. The F10's design is nice, clean and elegant where as the Audi seemed like it was trying to hard to be stylish with its awkward shapes/lines with the interior. Also not surprised about the seats because I've sat in a loaded A4 with the prestige package before and although the seats looked nice they didn't wrap around you anywhere as good as the sports seats in my E90. It was no comparison. Bmw makes some of the best seats in the business.

Alan

#60 ·
Save for one, looks like the majority of folks on this forum passed a final judgement on the f10 vs c7 choice by choosing an f10. I too prefer a 550 over any Audi. After reading Ingol's remarks however, I put in a call to my dealer to cancel my 6sp carbon black m-sport shiny storm of awesome and placed an order with an Audi dealer for 2013audi a6(c7) NOT!! Lmao!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.