BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Wanted: New Home

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  car-fan 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Car-fan nice to see you back..your presence has been missed.

You had a very nice GT - having gotten to know you this this past year, I think your move to a 650i was great, especially given your other rides. The 650i vert was made for South Florida! :thumbup:

Ironically, I always thought, I would be the first of the old timers to liquidate - 'memba, when I was bent over the self serving remarks of our former fearless leader - Jimmy O'Donnell. You said, don't do that Porsche thing - your driving a BMW exotic or some such words. Well the rest is history, I' m here and you're off having a grand time on the 650i Forum. I've lurked a few times over there - I see you have the "fever" really bad....hmmm....white with M sport pack? :dunno:

Well my friend... I actually like it here. My GT has been in service for the last 10 days and I am going now to pick it up....with new NON RUNFLATS....feeling like the "first time". I am perpetually car shopping - you know the feeling - but I have come to the conclusion that my 550i GT aesthetically and dynamically uniquely suits me. I think BMW really did a bespoke model addressing my very specific needs and desires. So I am thinking ...I am staying here in the F07 corral for maybe a considerable spell....:D

Maybe... There Is No Substitute - perhaps the GT really is sui generis and the coolest Big BMW :cool:

I'll leave the light on for ya...

#4 ·
Car-fan nice to see you back..your presence has been missed.

You had a very nice GT - having gotten to know you this this past year, I think your move to a 650i was great, especially given your other rides. The 650i vert was made for South Florida! :thumbup:

Ironically, I always thought, I would be the first of the old timers to liquidate - 'memba, when I was bent over the self serving remarks of our former fearless leader - Jimmy O'Donnell. You said, don't do that Porsche thing - your driving a BMW exotic or some such words. Well the rest is history, I' m here and you're off having a grand time on the 650i Forum. I've lurked a few times over there - I see you have the "fever" really bad....hmmm....white with M sport pack? :dunno:

Well my friend... I actually like it here. My GT has been in service for the last 10 days and I am going now to pick it up....with new NON RUNFLATS....feeling like the "first time". I am perpetually car shopping - you know the feeling - but I have come to the conclusion that my 550i GT aesthetically and dynamically uniquely suits me. I think BMW really did a bespoke model addressing my very specific needs and desires. So I am thinking ...I am staying here in the F07 corral for maybe a considerable spell....:D

Maybe... There Is No Substitute - perhaps the GT really is sui generis and the coolest Big BMW :cool:

I'll leave the light on for ya...
Yep you keep that light on. Because I'm going to keep coming by. Yeah my SA had the nerve to call me about an AW/Red MSport Vert - I happen to like my current ride, I know Capo I have said it before :). Hey the GT is the perfect sedan! You know my reasons, as discussed they weren't for mechanical issues or comments. Matter of fact I am starting to see at least a GT a day now. So the haters are being pushed back the cars are starting to be appreciated by others outside of our "dyed-in- the-wool" original fanbase. Folks are starting to come around;) I told you I would get another. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Typed via BlackBerry Torch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.