BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

59K views 492 replies 27 participants last post by  Don Nguyen 
#1 · (Edited)
As a new vendor on the forum, I am offering a special promotional deal for the first couple of BMWs who are interested in getting their roof's wrapped with some gloss/matte black or carbon fiber vinyl. (Shoot me a PM for details on pricing, as pricing is different depending on finish, specific car, etc).

I've done hundreds of cars at this point. Here are just one or two quick pictures of cars that I've done recently in each type/finish, just to give you guys an idea of how it looks like and the quality of my work:

Gloss black -

Matte black (looks like the same car, but it's actually a different one) -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

For locals, I can supply the materials and do the entire installation at my location, for anything that you need to get done.

However, if you're a non-local (or someone who just wants/needs some material) and would like to give a DIY a shot, I can sell you just the material as well.

- Gloss/matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Black out window trim vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Headlight/Tail light tinting
- Custom cut stickers/graphics
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you are interested in anything.

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

See less See more
#85 ·
I guess they are a bit too precisely symmetrical to be random gunshots.

#89 ·
Vinyl wrapped the hood of this Acura RSX in the 3M di-noc carbon fiber vinyl. Don't mind the dusty marks/shadows. Forgot to clean it off before taking the pictures.

Just to be clear, since I know I'll have some people ask me if I can wrap their hoods. The material is not wide enough to wrap/do most hoods, except on smaller cars, such as this RSX. If you're interested in getting your hood wrap, measure your hood beforehand and give me the measurements of your car, so that way I can determine if it'd be possible or not.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#93 ·
Vinyl wrapped the roof of this BMW E92 M3 in the carbon fiber 3M di-noc material.

Just to avoid any confusion, his antenna was painted matte black, not wrapped. Also, it was only placed on there temporarily for pictures, hence why you can see a gap between the antenna cover and roof in some of the pictures.

Let me know what you guys think.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#107 ·
I may mildly regret posting these pictures, but I had some people ask me if I've done it before, and to post pictures if I do/have. Well, here are pictures of an aftermarket Mercedes C class front grill that I vinyl wrapped in the 3M Di-noc carbon fiber material.

Now note, it's not really possible...actually let me rephrase that...it's not really practical to wrap some of the grills that are out there, due to its design and shapes. However, this one is one of those exceptions.

Sorry for the pictures, I didn't have much lighting, and had to use a flash to even get the weaves to show. Let me know what you guys think.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.