BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

59K views 492 replies 27 participants last post by  Don Nguyen 
#1 · (Edited)
As a new vendor on the forum, I am offering a special promotional deal for the first couple of BMWs who are interested in getting their roof's wrapped with some gloss/matte black or carbon fiber vinyl. (Shoot me a PM for details on pricing, as pricing is different depending on finish, specific car, etc).

I've done hundreds of cars at this point. Here are just one or two quick pictures of cars that I've done recently in each type/finish, just to give you guys an idea of how it looks like and the quality of my work:

Gloss black -

Matte black (looks like the same car, but it's actually a different one) -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

For locals, I can supply the materials and do the entire installation at my location, for anything that you need to get done.

However, if you're a non-local (or someone who just wants/needs some material) and would like to give a DIY a shot, I can sell you just the material as well.

- Gloss/matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Black out window trim vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Headlight/Tail light tinting
- Custom cut stickers/graphics
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you are interested in anything.

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

See less See more
#111 ·
Blacked out the window trim on this E60 5 series with some matte black vinyl. They were originally chrome, and the owner wanted to get rid of them, to go with a more blacked out/murdered out look for his car. Everything is done in one piece, no seam lines anywhere, even on the rear doors where it curves downwards.

I forgot to take some before/after pictures, until I was half way done, so here's the best I have of a comparison of the chrome (bottom trim) compared to the trim that I wrapped (top trim) already in matte black.

Finished result:

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#114 ·
I had a car come by (E92 BMW 3 series coupe), to have me vinyl wrap his window trim with black vinyl to cover the chrome/aluminum finish. He had done one side, but decided that he wanted me to finish/wrap his other side. He had originally purchased some "matte black" vinyl from another competing vendor.

Note the differences in the finish between my vinyl and my competitors vinyl, and how my material actually has a black sheen/finish to it compared to theirs, which is almost a faded black or greyish color (this was brand new material, that the owner had just purchased/put on a week before). Also note, I did not do the install on this side of the window trim, as I do all of my window trim installs in a single continuous piece, without any seams.

Luckily for the owner of this car, I have several shades of black that I keep on hand, and was able to match the material he had already used. This saved him from having two different shades on either side of the car, or having to completely redo the window trim that was already done.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#115 ·
Although I vinyl/black out window trims fairly often, it's not too often/common that I have someone request or ask me to wrap their window trims in gloss black (instead of matte black).

So for those who are curious what it looks like, this is what a gloss black vinyl wrapped window trim looks like. Did this on an E46 BMW 325i black coupe. Owner drove from Fullerton/Orange County.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#116 ·
Ran across pictures of this car that I did several months back. The owner of this car drove up from San Diego area, or around Carlsbad, to me in Orange County to have me vinyl wrap his roof in gloss black material. It is a Mercedes E55, and I think the color of the car is called pewter. I think the gloss roof and the color of the car went nicely together.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#117 ·
Pictures of this silver 7th(?) gen Honda Accord that I vinyl wrapped the roof with in gloss black. Note his hood is real carbon fiber, so it's a good comparison for those who are trying to figure out what they want to go with, who have either a cf hood and or trunk. The owner of this car came from Pasadena out to me in Orange County to get it done.

Cool car, with mods/styles that you don't see anymore these days, like you did back around ~2000.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#119 ·
Installed gloss black vinyl on this white IS300. Car was from Anaheim/Orange County. The car had a carbon fiber trunk that was tinted/painted lightly black, to give the weave a more subtle effect.

These pictures will show those of you who've asked how a black roof looks like with a roof spoiler that's not black and still left body colored.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#124 ·
Here's a C300/C350 (don't remember which one it was exactly) that I did some tail light work on. I did a gloss black outline on his tail lights, similar to the tail lights that comes on the Brabus C classes. The owner of this car was from Long Beach, and I happened to be out in that area from Orange County, so I dropped by to do his tail lights for him. I also applied gloss black vinyl over his chrome rear trunk handle to add to the gloss/black theme.

Here's a stock photo of the tail light, to give a better side by side comparison of how it looked before/after.

Before:

After:

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#130 ·
Here are pictures of an Lexus ISF that I vinyl wrapped the roof in the 3M Di-noc material. As you can kind of see in some of the pictures, from a distance away, the material will almost give you a matte/flat black look. However, as you get closer to it, you'll be able to see the design and weave of the cf vinyl appear. The owner of this car came out to me in Irvine/Orange County. Hopefully these pictures will also help give an idea of how the 3M di noc carbon fiber material looks like on darker car and cars with sunroofs.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#131 ·
Some pictures of a white E46 M3 that I vinyl wrapped the roof in gloss black. The owner of this car lived around Westminster/Orange County. The owner of this car parks it outside quite a bit, so with the vinyl roof, it'll end up help protect the roof/paint from weathering. Don't mind the pictures. It was a bit dark when I took the pictures, so that's why some of the pictures may look a bit different/off.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

#132 ·
Here's pictures of a car you don't see too often, or at least I don't. I applied a gloss black vinyl roof on this 1 series BMW E82. The car belonged to a fellow Irvine/Orange County resident. I also did his window trim in matte black vinyl, which I'll post up some more detailed pictures of those later. Also don't mind the antenna cover, I didn't put it back on yet before I took the pictures.

Let me know if you guys have any other specific requests, and I'll see if I have any of those kinds of pictures, of if I can take them the next time I do it.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.