BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

would this fit my car

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  einstein57 
#1 ·
#3 ·
i did reads carefully, lo. I saw that it said m3 only, but sometimes they tend to make it seem like it is an only 1 kinda deal when it isnt. But after i posted this i realized that an m3 has fender flares that a normal e30 doesnt, so it wouldnt fit.

If anyobne has anny suggestion sot make my car look like that, i would love them.(the suggestions that is)

#5 ·
Iv had my car for about 2 weeks. I baught it from some guy who didnt want it and needed money bad for only $200. It needs some work, but it runs good and has a really smooth clutch and transmision. im very excited about this car.

and especially since it was so cheap for a car that i could turn around and sell for $1000 easily now, im gonna trick it out.

and back to the body kit thing, i didnt know the reiger kits were abs. And how does the fiberglass hold up on your car?

#6 ·
Iv had my car for about 2 weeks. I baught it from some guy who didnt want it and needed money bad for only $200. It needs some work, but it runs good and has a really smooth clutch and transmision. im very excited about this car.

and especially since it was so cheap for a car that i could turn around and sell for $1000 easily now, im gonna trick it out.

and back to the body kit thing, i didnt know the reiger kits were abs. And how does the fiberglass hold up on your car?
Step back there buddy. 99% of body kits for the E30 are garbage, but that is beside the point.

I would bet there are things wrong with your 20 yo car that might be a little more important.

Read through the E30 forum and youll get what I am saying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.