Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series

3 Series / 4 Series
The 3 Series / 4 Series Forum. If you would like to see all new posts in all the forums, click here.

Old 04-10-2003, 12:24 AM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Mein Auto: Ti Silver ZHP
Question Owner's Circle "Review Order Detail"?

This question is for any of you 330i ZHP owners, and those who have ordered and are still waiting. I ordered a Titanium Silver 330i with Performance Package, no leather, moonroof, Bi-xenons and fold down rear seats. I just got my production number today and setup my Owner's Circle account. I then checked the Review Order Detail and it showed my ordered 330i as being Imola Red in color and all the options I did order, plus black leather interior. Well, I called my guy at the delearship to confirm my order and he said that BMW's Owner's Circle has lots of problems and he assured me that he did order me a Ti Silver 330i ZHP with the options I wanted. Then he noticed that he had put me down for black leather. I reminded him that I wanted the Alcantara interior. He said good thing we caught that in time and then assured me he did not order Imola Red.

Ok, 10 hours later, I checked Owner's Circle after getting home from work. Now it shows my 330i as Titanium Silver in color. But, it still shows under Interior Description that I have black leather. Did those of you who order the Alcantara interior see 'Alcantara' next to the Interior Description? Just wondering if I'm worrying too much, or if I need to call my guy back and inform him of the discrepancy.

Jeff
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2003, 12:43 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330i ZHP
mine says "black cloth" for the alcantara interior.
Old 04-10-2003, 12:52 AM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by dusterbuster
mine says "black cloth" for the alcantara interior.

Thanks for the info dusterbuster. That's what I was thinking it should say. By the way, what have you got ordered?

Jeff
Old 04-10-2003, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff297
Thanks for the info dusterbuster. That's what I was thinking it should say. By the way, what have you got ordered?

Jeff
no problem. i have the following on order: 330i ZHP, moonroof, nav, bi-xenon, and folding rear seat, silver gray. initially my nav wasn't listed on the bmw owner's circle, so i called my sales rep who had apparently already caught the error and contacted bmw. a few days later, the owner's circle was updated with the correct info.
Old 04-10-2003, 12:58 AM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by rumatt
There are definitely problems with the owners circle being up to date. In this thread http://bimmerfest.org/forums/showthr...threadid=24379 albtsang shows how his options aren't showing up at all, but they were definitely ordered...

I'd still be worried though. It can't hurt to double check with your CA in a few days.

Matt

I think you're right, Matt. I'll give it a couple days and see if it changes, and then call him if it hasn't. Don't want to look too distrusting.

Jeff
Old 04-10-2003, 01:04 AM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Quote:
no problem. i have the following on order: 330i ZHP, moonroof, nav, bi-xenon, and folding rear seat, silver gray. initially my nav wasn't listed on the bmw owner's circle, so i called my sales rep who had apparently already caught the error and contacted bmw. a few days later, the owner's circle was updated with the correct info.

Nice combination. When do you expect delivery? And, when did you order? Trying to figure out how long I should expect to wait. Oh, and do you live in Northern, Central or Southern CA?

Jeff
Old 04-10-2003, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Nice combination. When do you expect delivery? And, when did you order? Trying to figure out how long I should expect to wait. Oh, and do you live in Northern, Central or Southern CA?

Jeff
i'm planning on a mid-June ED, and ordered back in february, but that probably doesn't help you if you're not doing ED. i'm up in the bay area as well.
Old 04-10-2003, 11:58 AM
Shiftin

Mein Auto: '03 330i ZHP
My interior description shows "Black Cloth". I woul give them a call in a day or two.

2003 330i Mystic Blue - Black Alcantara/Cloth
6 Sp Manual | Performance Package | Cold Weather Package | Silver Cube Trim | Navigation | Bi-Xenons | Moonroof | PDC

OEM Clears - OEM Alarm - OEM CD-Changer - OEM TV function- Titanium headlight inserts - DIY Clutch Stop - M3 Rearview Mirror - OEM ///M Dead Pedal - Euro First Aid Kit - Euro Warning Triangle - 35%/20% Window Tint - ECIS CAI - ACS Style Roof Spoiler
Old 04-10-2003, 01:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to RChoudry
Mein Auto: 86 325es; 87 325iC; 06 M3
same problem with black leather instead of leatherette on my sister's 325xi due for delivery at the end of the month.

it took a few days to fix on owner's circle.

-2006 Z4 M Roadster (Sapphire Black/imola red)...12/9/2006
-2006 M3 ZCP Interlagos blue/black via PCD 11/29/2005
-2004 330i ZHP Imola red/black alcantara CPO 1/2008
-1999 Audi A4 1.8tQ (Jaspis Green/Black)
-1986 325es (Zinnoberot red/Pearl)
Old 04-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoTopaz330i
My interior description shows "Black Cloth". I woul give them a call in a day or two.
Thanks for the conformation on the "Black Cloth". I'm definitely going to give a call if the info in Owner's Circle doesn't change in a few days. By the way, that pic of your Mystic Blue ZHP looks great. That color really makes those 18 inch wheels stand out nicely. Kinda makes me wish I ordered that color instead of Ti Silver. I just didn't have the guts to go with a dark color. I think that color will make your ZHP very unique. Looks like most on this forum are going with Silver Gray. Your the first I've seen going with Mystic Blue on a ZHP.
Old 04-10-2003, 02:10 PM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by RChoudry
same problem with black leather instead of leatherette on my sister's 325xi due for delivery at the end of the month.

it took a few days to fix on owner's circle.

Did your salesman at the dealership fix the problem or somebody at BMW NA? Be nice if you could take delivery of leather and only pay for leatherette. Right, like that would ever happen!
Old 04-10-2003, 03:03 PM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Well, just got off the phone with BMW NA and confirmed my order with them. They said the changes were made yesterday (probably after I called my guy at the dealership) and that I indeed have a Ti Silver 330i ZHP with Alcantara/black cloth, moonroof, fold down rears and Bi-xenons on order. Thanks to all of you for your helpful responses. Now it's time for a ! It's the only way I'll get through this long wait for my new car.
Old 04-10-2003, 04:13 PM

Mein Auto: 04 330 cic ED
My options have never shown up on the Owner's Circle. The only items which have appeared are model, exterior color and interior color. BMW NA said that they wouldn't appear until after the car was built. Well, it's built now, and still nothing.

Dealer was able to do a printout showing that the car had the right options, though.
Old 04-11-2003, 02:31 AM

Mein Auto: 95 325ic Dakar Yellow
You can also call BMW customer service (it's an 800#; I believe it's on the website). With your production number they should be able to confirm what is actually on order.
Old 04-11-2003, 08:47 AM
Shiftin

Quote:
Thanks for the conformation on the "Black Cloth". I'm definitely going to give a call if the info in Owner's Circle doesn't change in a few days. By the way, that pic of your Mystic Blue ZHP looks great. That color really makes those 18 inch wheels stand out nicely. Kinda makes me wish I ordered that color instead of Ti Silver. I just didn't have the guts to go with a dark color. I think that color will make your ZHP very unique. Looks like most on this forum are going with Silver Gray. Your the first I've seen going with Mystic Blue on a ZHP.
Thanks a lot. I cant wait to get it. Actually I don't think I seen a titanium silver ZHP yet either. Most people are doing the Silver Grey deal. So we will both have fairly unique rides. I am very excited about this car. So far Mystic has looked really good in pics and similar to my old Topaz. I seen swatches at the dealership and it comes close to Lemans Blue but with less metallic. By the way when is your "Estimated production" date?

6 Sp Manual | Performance Package | Cold Weather Package | Silver Cube Trim | Navigation | Bi-Xenons | Moonroof | PDC

OEM Clears - OEM Alarm - OEM CD-Changer - OEM TV function- Titanium headlight inserts - DIY Clutch Stop - M3 Rearview Mirror - OEM ///M Dead Pedal - Euro First Aid Kit - Euro Warning Triangle - 35%/20% Window Tint - ECIS CAI - ACS Style Roof Spoiler
Old 04-11-2003, 09:15 AM
Why can't we get Diesels?

Mein Auto: V70R, JGC, MCS
Quote:
Thanks a lot. I cant wait to get it. Actually I don't think I seen a titanium silver ZHP yet either. Most people are doing the Silver Grey deal. So we will both have fairly unique rides. I am very excited about this car. So far Mystic has looked really good in pics and similar to my old Topaz. I seen swatches at the dealership and it comes close to Lemans Blue but with less metallic. By the way when is your "Estimated production" date?
I am surprised not many people in this board have picked Imola red. I seem to be the only one. I would have picked blue if LeMans were offered. I had silver gray on order, but changed it to Imola.

2003 330i
-Imola Red
-Performance package
-Power Moonroof
-Bi-Xenon headlights
-Heated Seats
-Aluminum Cube trim

ED pick up is May 15th.
Old 04-11-2003, 10:58 AM

Mein Auto: 330i/ZHP
Quote:
I am surprised not many people in this board have picked Imola red.
Don't worry about other people -- enjoy your choice. You see, a lot of us are just lazy and hate detailing. If you are not, Imola red will be just right for you. And it is quite unique. I love the color, and I would've definitely chosen it if I had a staff-detailer at home.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mbr129
I am surprised not many people in this board have picked Imola red. I seem to be the only one. I would have picked blue if LeMans were offered. I had silver gray on order, but changed it to Imola.
i'm sure you'll love your car in imola red. i saw one at a local dealership and it looks great with the ZHP.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Why can't we get Diesels?

Mein Auto: V70R, JGC, MCS
Quote:
i'm sure you'll love your car in imola red. i saw one at a local dealership and it looks great with the ZHP.
I didn't mean it like I needed assurance of my color choice. I love it, and everyday I get more excited about it.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:53 AM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Quote:

My estimated production date is 5/16/03. Yeah, you're right about Ti Silver. I think SteveMD is the only one so far to take delivery of a Ti Silver 330i ZHP. I practically begged him to post a pic of his vehicle while it was sitting out in the sunshine. But, it never happened. Probably a good thing. I would have loaded it as my wallpaper on my laptop and it would have been a constant reminder of how long I have to wait for my car!

Jeff
Old 04-11-2003, 11:57 AM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Quote:
Originally posted by EZ
Don't worry about other people -- enjoy your choice. You see, a lot of us are just lazy and hate detailing. If you are not, Imola red will be just right for you. And it is quite unique. I love the color, and I would've definitely chosen it if I had a staff-detailer at home.
I second that!
Old 04-11-2003, 10:47 PM

Mein Auto: 2004 330Ci
My car is already finished production and is awaiting transport and Owners Circle still does not show any of the options I ordered. Only the Color of the car. I sure hope its right or my dad is going to be in big trouble. He works at Irvine BMW and sold me the car.

-Silver Gray/Black
-SP/PP
-Xenon
-18" Style 71

||Delivered: May 2003||

-On order: 2006 330i; Arrives April 25th, 2006
Old 04-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Shiftin

Quote:
My estimated production date is 5/16/03. Yeah, you're right about Ti Silver. I think SteveMD is the only one so far to take delivery of a Ti Silver 330i ZHP. I practically begged him to post a pic of his vehicle while it was sitting out in the sunshine. But, it never happened. Probably a good thing. I would have loaded it as my wallpaper on my laptop and it would have been a constant reminder of how long I have to wait for my car!

Jeff
My dealer told me production was 5/5, but when I checkl the website it says 5/16. If the web site is true then our cars will be born on the same day!! I really hope my prod is 5/5, because I am dying to get this car. The more ZHP deliverie pics I see online, the more I get worked up Who knows we may be posting pics of our cars at the same time!!

mbr129, I can't wait to see your Imola Red!!

Old 04-13-2003, 01:44 AM
Ti Silver ZHP's rule!

Quote:
My dealer told me production was 5/5, but when I checkl the website it says 5/16. If the web site is true then our cars will be born on the same day!! I really hope my prod is 5/5, because I am dying to get this car. The more ZHP deliverie pics I see online, the more I get worked up Who knows we may be posting pics of our cars at the same time!!

mbr129, I can't wait to see your Imola Red!!

That would be cool! Guess what. I checked Owner's Circle today and now it shows my estimated production date as 5/06/03. So, maybe it will be built the day after yours and they'll ride over on the same boat. After seeing those pics of mkh's ZHP, I'm no totally content with my choice of Titanium Silver. Now I just need to order those Euro clears!