Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E28 (1982 - 1988)

E28 (1982 - 1988)

Old 06-11-2012, 12:05 PM

Mein Auto: 1985 524td
BMW 1985 524td for sale

1985 BMW 524TD, 1 of 1500 made for the US market between 85 & 86. Very RARE!! 220,000+ miles, new timing belt, water pump, brake rotors, ceramic brake pads, starter was replaced 3 years ago & has a lifetime warranty, all of the front & rear suspension pieces & bushings have been replaced with M5 pieces. Lots of new parts.
Originally bought at Roseville BMW, have original owners manual & owners introductory packet. Stereo upgraded to Kenwood CD player, I have the original cassette radio.
Many rare options & upgrades ; brake rotors are drilled & slotted, bumpers have been tucked, emblems are black & red carbon fiber, 17" chrome BMW wheels, automatic, power windows with lighted switches, ice cold A/C converted to R134, clock on dash is rare European option only analog clock, power sport seats, black leather interior, power sunroof with lighted switch, coin tray, tool kit & original spare tire.
Needs; driver's seat has wear on side bolster, needs a new windshield.
This car runs excellent and has always been a California car. Zero rust. Paint is original and in very good shape for a 27 year old car. Tires have 75% tread left.
This is an extremely rare car. $7500.00 /best offer no trades.
The car is on the SF Bay area Craigslist for sale and the pictures are there.
Email at the link in ad on Craigslist to contact me, thanks.
Ads by Google
Old 06-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 525i 5-spd
Please post this $1500.00 "Rare Gem" in the classifieds section.

Good luck.
  • Pre-Purchase Inspections by a qualifed BMW tech should be considered required PRIOR to purchase.
  • Service Records matter - a whole lot!
  • Plan to spend $2-3000+ in maintance & repairs the first year of ownership.
  • Plan on something unexpected to happen, more often than you are used to.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:21 AM
PFCTTZ/SirBoostAl0t

Mein Auto: 89 535i
^lol'd