Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)

X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
The X5 SAV Forum

Old 08-08-2012, 11:32 PM

Mein Auto: 2001 x5
raido problems x5

i have a 2001 x5 4.4i sometimes i am getting a buzzing sound through the front speakers,and yesterday the radio turned on with the key and would not turn off. i had to disconnect the battery to get it to shutup,because the volume was up loud and would not turn down.now its working again but i am still getting that buzz in the speakers. does anyone have any help on this issue?
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2012, 03:36 AM

Mein Auto: 2004 4.8is
i get a buzz in my top L tweeter on my driver door, sounds like the whitenoise that u get from ur TV this happens 85% of time

it happens more often when tempurature is cold outside

and if i turn music player on and off it stops for 1 second then buzzs continuously after music starts/stops

it only stops buzzing if i turn volume all the way down - this works 100% of time

still buzzs if i turn music player off, regardless of last volume setting

i have 04 4.8is with navi/DSP

Last edited by Gurjit; 08-09-2012 at 03:37 AM.